Chapter- 31

A/N POV 

"Here!" Thyme shoved the large candy bar in Kiara's hands the moment she and Kavin arrived at the airport.

"You think I will forgive you for picking a fight with Gorya because you were angry if you gave me a candy bar?" Kiara questioned, glaring at Thyme who looked away.

"She came in between me and Ren," Thyme mumbled.

"How so?" 

"Are you blind or something? Haven't you seen the way she looks at him? And Ren went against me for her."

Gorya likes..... Ren? Kiara's heart clenched at the thought of her friend liking the same guy she likes. On top of that, she knows that Ren's in love with Mira, which just messes up the situation even more for her.

She can't even talk to Mira about it. Ugh, why does she have to have such a complicated life? She likes one of her brother's best friends and is betrothed to another one. 

"Kiara!" Mira's excited voice snapped Kiara out of her thoughts, and before she could even reply Mira had her in a tight hug, "Oh, I am going to miss you so much!" She pulled away, "So, that is why you are going to video call me every night, got it?"

Kiara nodded as she pulled Mira into another hug, surprising the older female. Kiara will proudly admit the fact that she'd gotten so used to Mira's presence after spending only a few hours with her that even the thought of Ren being in love with Mira, didn't come in the way of Kiara's love for Mira.

"You said that we will create many new memories, but you are going away so soon." Kiara frowned as Mira pulled, staring at Kiara in shock. 

"I am sorry little Rose, but I have so much work pending. That doesn't mean you can't come to visit me in France. You have to." Mira smiled patting Kiara's head lovingly, "I will miss you so much."

"Me too." Kiara smiled as Mira nodded and went to the other to bid them goodbye. It was after after a few seconds Kiara realized that Ren wasn't there. He should be the first one to come to the airport to bid Mira goodbye. After all, she's the love of his life.

"P'Mira!" Kiara and the other four turned around at the source of the voice, it was Gorya. She ran towards Mira while panting, "G-goodbye P'Mira." She smiled as she handed Mira a bag, "It's a goodbye gift from me, also a token of your gratitude towards me."

"You didn't have to." Mira sighed as she smiled at the younger for being so generous and mature for her age.

Kiara fondly smiled and, at that moment, she knew that even if both she and Gorya liked Ren. She wouldn't let that ruin her and Gorya's friendship. After all 'boyfriends and girlfriends will come and go, but friendship is for life', as once said by Phoebe Buffay. 

Namjoon made her watch 'F.R.I.E.N.D.S.' to brush up on her English.

Kiara then noticed the way Thyme gazed at Gorya, his face might be molded into a scowl most of the time but his eyes spoke something else when he looked at Gorya.

She reminisced about that time when she and Gorya headed out of the school and how Thyme had snatched her away leaving Kiara with MJ. Even at the party, Thyme seemed more upset that he wasn't able to help Gorya with those bullies. 

That was why he lashed out when she came downstairs looking so pretty and unbothered as to what happened a few minutes ago. She even remembered when Gorya told her about the day Thyme had kidnapped her and had his maides forcefully give Gorya a makeover. But she declined the expensive shoes and dress from Thyme, however when Mira gave her the same things she accepted without putting up much of a fight.