Chapter- 21

A/N POV

 "Kiara!" Freya Kittiyankgul a.k.a. the mother of Kavina and Kiara exclaimed as he pulled Kiara into a bone-crushing hug, "Oh my God, I have waited for this day for the past 17 years." Kiara had no idea what to do. So, she just stood there being choked by a motherly hug.

After what seemed like years to Kiara, Freya pulled away and cupped her face, "How are you my little flower?" Little flower?  Kiara thought her nose was scrunching up, "That was what I used to call you before you were taken away from us." Freya explained as Kiara nodded.

"Ma, Pa what are you two doing here?" Kavin asked still in shock after seeing his parents in the house, without any prior warning.

"Can't we come to meet our daughter?" Kyle Kittiyangkul replied to his son as he gazed lovingly at his daughter. He too wanted to hug her, but didn't want to frighten her more than she looked, "We'll go freshen up and then we'll have a chat about what was going on here. You Mr. Aira and Mr. Paramannantra as well." Kyle informed and headed towards his room with his wife.

"What did I do? I was just eating." Thyme whined at the thought of talking to the older Kittiyangkuls. He wasn't wrong though, the poor guy didn't do anything and still got sucked into all the ruckus. 

"What just happened?" Kiara flailed her hands in the air, not being able to process the situation. 

"I have no idea," Kavin replied.

"I do," Ren started, "We just make sure that your parents don't see that photo of me and Kiara. We'll build up something as to why Kavin was chasing me with a knife."

"Now that you have shown some signs of being a little useful I won't kill you for trying to kiss my sister," Kavin commented putting the knife down.

"I wasn't kissing her. I was saving her!" Ren couldn't help but lash out a little at the accusation. But the truth was that he felt flustered at the thought of kissing Kiara.

"He's right. I was being clumsy Kavin." Kiara supported Ren's argument.

"Whatever, we just need to get that photo deleted from everywhere." Kavin pressured on the main point.

"Done!" Thyme exclaimed like a little kid who had just been given candy after getting an A on his test, "You won't be able to find a single trace of that photo anywhere." He dragged.

"Well, at least he did something sensible other than just being a kid and eating." Kiara laughed and boy did Ren feel his heart fluttering at the sound. He got lucky that Kavin didn't notice him gazing at his sister.

abcdefghi__lmnopqrstuvwxyz

The four Kittiyangkuls, Ren and Thyme sat in the living room. Kiara squished between Thyme and Ren, all because Thyme wanted to sit beside her. 

"So, who's going to start telling the story?" Kyle asked the four teenagers in front of him.

"We were just playing around," Kiara replied, that was the plan. According to Ren if Kiara spoke then maybe Kyle wouldn't push it any further.

"With a knife?" Kyle raised an eyebrow, although he was nervous while talking to Kiara. He has absolutely no intention of arguing with his precious daughter.

"They were playing video games and it got a little serious. That's it." Kiara shrugged trying her best to be nonchalant. 

"Alright." To everyone's surprise, Kyle Kittiyangkul didn't investigate any further.

"Okay," Kavin mumbled, confused as to why his father didn't bother to ask anything else.

 "Did John give you the ring Kiara?" Kyle asked after a few seconds of silence.

"What ri- Oh that, he did," Kiara remembered John giving her the ring that he said was a family heirloom on her first day in Thailand.

"Why aren't you wearing it?" Kyle continued, his tone sounding eager.

"I am." Kiara took the chain out of her hoodie which had the beautiful butterfly ring hanging on it, "I didn't want to lose something so precious and expensive so I put the ring on the necklace." Kiara explained.

"You don't need to worry about the price of anything little one." Kyle smiled fondly at his daughter. He still couldn't believe the fact that she was sitting right there in front of him.

"I thought this was a family heirloom," Kiars asked confused, Kavin wanted to chime in and ask when a butterfly ring became their family heirloom. He was sure it was a diamond Tiara, he had seen it multiple times with his own eyes. He was asked to place it on Kiara's head when they got the news that he was going to have a little sister.

"Well, it's a shame that Methas isn't here. But I will tell you anyways....." Kyle trailed off feeling guilty, as he should because what he said next shocked everyone, but it affected the most to Ren, "It is an engagement ring, you are betrothed to the only son of the Jarustiwa family. Methas Jarustiwa." 

Hey all! Drop your comments, ehehehehehhhhh (the author is laughing in evil).

Also, check out my story 'Not His Obsession' on Webnovel.
And I would like to thank you all for your support. My story has 10.8k views! I cannot believe it, always keep supporting me this way. And I will keep the stories coming your way. Thank you...