Chapter- 5

A/N POV

After the little encounter with Ren, Kiara wasn't able to sleep again and this time, she was really worried about Jungkook and others in Korea, she wanted to contact them so severely.

So, she thought of a great idea, going to the police station and calling from there, at least seeing the police station number Jungkook will pick up the call. But the problem was she didn't know where the hell was the police station, and she didn't even have the money to catch a taxi and go there. The biggest problem was she didn't know her way in this big ass house, so if she couldn't even get out of the house. How the hell will she go to the damn police station?

"Ok ok Kiara it's not the time to freak out, you have to come up with a nice solution quickly. Hmm......YES! I will somehow find my way out of this house, and then I will ask the people outside where the police station is. Amazing idea." Kiara chirped to herself.

She quickly changed into her old clothes which she was wearing when she was brought here. By now she knew that this house will definitely have bodyguards, so she will have to use the balcony to go out of the room and then find some kind of back gate.

"Let's do this Kiara. Fighting!" She mumbled to herself and slowly but steadily started climbing down the balcony. These things were really easy for her because this was how she used to escape from her abusive foster parents when they would almost beat up the poor girl to death.

And Jungkook knew about all this, not only him but the other 6 did too, and it broke their heart into million pieces hearing about that. That was the reason Jungkook was so overprotective of her.

Kiara successfully climbed down through the rope she made through the towels she found in the bathroom cupboard, to her luck she spotted a back gate where for the time being no one was present. She was about to run away but as soon as she turned around, she bumped into a hard chest.

"Oww! Man!" She yelped as she rubbed her forehead while the person whom she bumped into looked at her in shock and confusion as to why she just climbed out of a balcony and was about to run away from her own house.

Kiara looked up to see a very familiar face, but couldn't remember the name, she did remember him as the 'laughing too much guy'.

"You are that guy who laughed too much earlier, right?" Kiara asked as the person looked at her in disbelief. "Hey, I have a name. And it's MJ." MJ said offended but found the little nickname cute.

"By the way where are you running off to little one?" MJ asked raising his eyebrow.

"Ok first of all I am not that little, and second....." Kiara trailed off as she didn't really know how to tell him that she was going to the police station to call the people who are like a family to her.

"Second?" MJ asked once again.

"It's none of your business," Kiara replied. "You just continue your business."

"Ok, then I will. I will go and tell my friend inside that his sister is running off to some place without him or anyone else in the house knowing."

"You will not."

"Yes, I will."

"NO!"

"YES! In fact, I am going in to tell him."

Hearing that Kiara panicked and witnessed that MJ was really heading inside so she ran towards him and jumped on his back making him lose his balance a little and catch her from her legs.

"Hey, what are you doing? Get off me!" MJ exclaimed as he tried to free himself.

"I will but promise me that you won't tell Kavin anyone. Please I really need to go and make an urgent call to someone."

"Ok first of all it's anything, not anyone dumbass."

"I am not that fluent in Thai."

"Just like Thyme, both are big dumbasses."

They both didn't realize that they were in the same position, Kiara on MJ's back and him still holding her tightly so she won't fall.

"Ok, I won't tell Kavin anything one condition," MJ said turning his head backward now his and Kiara's face just some inched apart.

"What?" Kiara asked tilting her head sidewards.

"Let me come with you."

"No way-"

"Ok, then I will go tell him, 'cause here's the thing I won't let you go alone when it's going to be dark soon especially when you don't know even the capital of Thailand. And if you got lost even after me knowing that you were running away, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself because my best friend just got his sister back and his family just got their lost daughter back. So, there is NO WAY in hell I am letting you go and put your life in danger." MJ said everything in one go and exhaled.

Kiara understood each and every word that came out of his mouth and just nodded. "Ok then, but can you put me down now?" Kiara said realizing that she was still on his back. MJ put her down immediately but carefully and nodded too.

"WHAT?! POLICE STATION?" MJ exclaimed in a loud voice, both now sitting in the car.

"Shh stop shouting or someone might see or hear us." Kiara said putting her index finger on her lips, "And yeah that's the only place I can call from because the person I want to call will surely pick up the phone if it is from a police station."

"But-"

"No look you promised to take me wherever I have to go based on a condition that you will come with me. So, no questions."

MJ just nodded knowing Kiara was right, plus he was with her so there was no problem. He drove towards the police station.

"Ok before you go in. I want to tell you one thing. I am a great hacker so I can really help you call the person you want to. without hacking their phones and stuff." MJ said casually as Kiara's eyes widened.

"So, all this time you didn't say a single freaking word and wasted so much time!" Kiara flared up in anger.

"My god calm down little one. You were the only one who told me no questions."

"Yeah, no questions, not to shut up you careness dumbass."

"Ok, it's careless, not careness."

"Whatever."

"Ok let's just calm down eat something and then I will help you contact that person, okay."

"No please I don't want to eat anything. The only thing I want to do right now is make the important call."

"Ok ok, fine, let's go to my den where we will do our work and I will order takeout. How's that?" MJ asked putting his hands in the air as surrender. "But who is this important person?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"I can't tell you. Sorry." Kiara said with a straight face.

"Fine be the mysterious person," MJ said as a notification popped in his phone, he looked at it only to find a message from Kavin saying,

'Bro dinner will get ready in a half hour come fast.'
-Kavin

'Yeah, okay will be there in 10 minutes.'
-MJ

MJ turned towards Kiara, "Um okay we have to go back because Kavin just messaged me and said that the dinner will be ready in half an hour and so we have to be there before he finds out that his sister is missing, and I am the one who is with her right now." He said.

"But what about the call I have to make?" Kiara said furrowing her eyebrows."

"I promised you that I will help you contact whoever that person is and so I will fulfill my promise, tomorrow. But right now, we will have to go back." He replied pocking his inner cheek with his tongue, as Kiara nodded, and he started driving back to the 'Kittiyangkul Mansion' but not before muttering to himself, "This girl is surely something else."

Hey guys! So, here is the chapter with some Kiara and MJ moments, hope you liked it.
please vote and comment. Thank You...