Chapter- 34

A/N POV

"You might still have a chance." Mira's voice played on a loop in Ren's ears. 

"Do I really?" Ren mumbled to himself, unknowingly biting the collar of his shirt. 

"Just think about it bro, you still have a little time left."
"She would have been your girlfriend if you weren't so reserved and egoistic."
Mingyu's voice echoed in his ears as well.

Mingyu may act like a stupid child sometimes but he never spewed nonsense. One thing that was tolerable about the Korean to Ren. And whatever Mira ever spoke had contained all the solutions for every problem Ren ever had.

"Maybe I should go back. Try to win her heart." Ren murmured, determination clear in his voice. He wasn't sure about Kiara's feelings but now he was sure of his. And he won't let history repeat itself, he didn't take action regarding his feelings sooner with Mira. He won't let the same mistake happen with Kiara. 

After 26 hours worth thinking during 13 hour flight, Ren was sure that Kiara was the one. He bantered with her, and he never banters. Kiara consumed each and every thought of his, his sleep was ruined because even his dreams were dominated by the younger Kittityangkul. Every time he was away from Kiara, his senses filled with her imaginary vanilla peach scent. Every time she smiled, Ren smiled, whenever she got hurt Ren felt it, whenever she frowned Ren felt responsible.

"Oh, duck!" Ren Renrawin Aira didn't just like Kiara Kittiyangkul, he had totally and unexplainably fallen in love with her, "Oh my ducking duck!" Mira burst into Ren's room after hearing him shout. To say that she was shocked would be an understatement; Ren never once had shouted, not even when he was a newborn hungry for milk.

"Wh- what happened?" And Mira never stuttered, but hey, there's a first time for everything.

"M-Mira, why is my heart racing so fast- No duck that! I- I am in..." He trailed off as an expression of shock overtook his whole face, "I am in," he tried again, "I am in," And failed the third time, "I am in love." He whispered the last word but Mira heard it clearly, apparently, Mingyu who had come to visit Ren and was standing outside Ren's room door, also heard it.

"Dude, finally!" Mingyu burst into the room as well, bringing Ren into a bone-crushing hug. And for the first time, Ren didn't resist, "Now pack the fuck up and go back to Bangkok! My jet and pilot are ready to take you back to Bangkok." Mingyu pushed the other from the bed.

Ren nodded hesitantly, as he got up his legs feeling shaky, "Easy there!" Mingyu caught Ren as he burst out laughing, "I felt the same way when I realized I was in love with Seung Mi, in fact, I couldn't get out of bed for a whole week, and one time I got stuck in the bathroom for 7 straight hours, my butler thought I had a severe case of constipation and when I came outside I found a whole army of doctors waiting for me- Ow!" Mingyu rubbed the back of his head after Mira hit him.

"You are like a puppy who never stops yapping. Let Ren breathe you dummy." Mira scolded the younger who looked like a kicked puppy, "Now let's help him pack."

"Yes ma'am!" Mingyu saluted as the three started packing the small amount Ren had unpacked.

"Do you think she will accept me? Will I succeed?" Ren asked Mingyu who looked at him with soft eyes, knowing very well what the other was going through.

"She will, don't you remember what Seung Mi and I told you at the airport?" Mingyu reminded the other.

"Haven't you seen the way she looked at you during the party?" Mingyu started.

"Like she wants each and every cell of her soul to be painted by you." Seung Mi finished.

Ren smiled at the thought of Kiara looking at him with the same emotion he looks at her.