Chapter- 15

A/N POV

You know those moments when someone says something and you take it as a challenge. Because of the person who said, not what they said?

Well, that's exactly what happened with Kiara. Girl, spilled her iced tea all over herself just because Ren told her to drink it from the straw since it would be more comfortable.

And she didn't do so, and the lid wasn't tight. 

"I told you to drink it from the straw!" Ren freaked out.

"I thought you said I couldn't drink it without a straw and were challenging me or something!"

"Why would I challenge you on something like this?!"

"Maybe because you think I am FUCKING WHINY!" And then and there it burst out, what Kiara had been holding in for a long time now. Since she heard Ren say she's whiny in Kavin's room.

"When did I-" And the realization hit Ren like Kavin and MJ hit on girls, "You heard that?" He asked calmly.

"Yeah! I did. What? I wasn't supposed to?! Well, too bad, I did!" And Kiara stormed away from the cafe they were in.

"Fuck!" Ren muttered under his breath as he followed Kiara. Unfortunately, when he reached outside, Kiara was nowhere in sight. Which freaked him even more. She doesn't know a single place in this city and she decided that storming off would be fun.

"Kiara!" Ren called out and checked the other shops and restaurants she might be in. But no, she was not seen anywhere, "No, shit! I can't lose her." Ren clutched his hair thinking of the worst scenarios possible, "What if she got kidnapped? Or dead in some alleyway? Or fell down a gutter? Shit! What if she got in an accident?"

"Wow, you really think I would fall down in a gutter?" Kiara voiced out from behind Ren, who turned around his eyes filled with concern and now pure relief upon spotting the girl.

He said nothing, he unknowingly hugged her, very tightly, "I thought I lost you!" He breathed out and pulled her even closer to him. His one hand wrapped around her waist firmly, and the other at the back of her head.

"I was just outside the cafe door, you seriously did not see me? How tiny do you think I am?!" Kiara exclaimed patting the boy's back to calm him down, "Can you leave me so we can head back to the mansion, I need to get out of these sticky clothes." 

Ren hesitantly let go, his hand still on her waist. He was awkward, he was surprised that Kiara wasn't. Was she used to this? People thinking she got lost, when she's right there and then them hugging her? 

Wow, okay the hugging part made Ren feel a little jealous as if he would ever admit it, though.

"Let's just get you back home," Ren mumbled letting go of the girl hesitantly. Both walked back to Ren's car and sat in. Ren basically flew the car to the mansion, and Kiara would never admit it but she was having so much fun when the car literally floated off the ground.

It was 10 minutes after they reached the mansion when John came out, anger clearly evident on his face.

"Oh." Ren groaned already knowing what was coming for him, "Listen," He turned to Kiara, "You gotta save me here, I mean he would kill me if he got to know that taking you out was my idea." Ren begged, Kiara raised her eyebrows at the boy's behavior, she didn't have a problem in taking the blame for Ren.

But everything comes at a certain price. And she knew exactly what she was going to ask for.

"You may have been spoon-fed since little, but it is not like that with me," Kiara spoke, staring back at Ren.

"What?"

"I need something."

"What?" 

"I will ask about it later." She looked at John who was standing on the porch staring at the two seated in the car, "For now I will take the blame, pretty boy," She leaned forward placing her than on his shoulder firmly as if she was making a business deal; which she technically was, "Next time you gotta help me out without any questions." She winked at him before getting out of the car.

On the other hand, Ren just sat there shocked at what just happened. Then his cheeks reddened a bit, and he covered his face in embarrassment, "Did she just wink at me?" He shook his head as a little smile unknowingly appeared on his face. 

"Thank God she wasn't here to witness this." He drove back to his apartment. Not having enough energy or strength to back into the Kittiyangkul mansion to face John or Kiara; especially Kiara, he's sure he would blush if he sees her.

"Are you for real, Mr. Kiara?" John asked as he followed Kiara like a lost puppy.

"I was about to kill myself in my room, I needed fresh air so I suggested to Ren that we go out and study someplace open and green." Kiara nonchalantly replied as John finally caught up with her, standing in front of her.

"Alright, I'll let go of this one time. And since Ren was with you I have got nothing to worry about." He spoke in a tone as if he was heading to somewhere very serious, "You are starting school tomorrow, the same one your brother goes to."

"What?" It's not like Kiara doesn't like studying, she loves it. In fact, back in Korea, she used to study with Namjoon a lot. But starting school here only means one thing, that all of this happening with her is starting to get too real. A permanent thing. And Kiara despises permanent things unless it's with Jungkook.

"Yes, your father suggested that you go to a different school. But Kevin was absolutely against the idea of you going to some other school where he's not present to be there with you." 

"O.....kay." Kiara let out in a low voice and started heading upstairs, she needs to call Jungkook ASAP. And that is what she is going to do. If it doesn't work, then she's going to ask Ren to help her. Since, MJ stated very clearly that he wasn't going to help her leave this place, her brother and family.

But Ren has proved that he doesn't like her presence here as much as Kiara. So, he won't hesitate to help her. And Kiara would be able to return to her family back in Seoul once again. Because the only thing she wants this moment, after a tiring day and having a cup of coffee spilled on her is to hug her big bunny and drift off into a deep slumber.

As soon as she reached her room she locked the door behind her and climbed into her bed, her sticky clothes making her feel icky. But she didn't care, she wanted to hear Jungkook's voice, just once.

She dialed the number swiftly and without getting any digits wrong. This number is probably something she would remember by heart even after losing all her memories. No fuck that, everything related to Jungkook she would clearly remember even after losing her memories.

She pressed the call button and waited for the ring.

1 ring.

2 ring.

"Hello." A soft yet sore voice croaked out and Kiara immediately knew who it belonged to.

"Kook!" She finally broke down into tears, she missed his voice so much that she couldn't control her emotions or tears anymore. She finally heard his voice, her big bunny's voice.

Ayo! How is you all? Tell me honestly. Also sorry for the late update I had stuff to deal with. Do comment your thoughts, laughs, and emotions on this chapter.