Incorrect Quotes Part- 3

Heylo Dumbos! Okay just so you all know I call you all DUmbos not because I think that you are dumb- but well everyone's a little dumb. Anyways, Dumbo is a family movie that was released in 2019 by Walt Disney Studios. And I loved it not because I actually liked the movie a lot, I liked it nice and the baby elephant was adorable with his big ears and unreliable flying senses. I loved that day because after I saw the movie with my baby sister, cousins, and mom we all spent at least an hour doing all kinds of crazy activities in the mall. It was mostly empty but there were still many people there. The point is that I didn't care about anything or how people would think of me, I solely focused on having fun with my family and I did. Me and my sister did a bunch of cartwheels and even made slow-motion videos of that. We did the trampoline and we had loads of fun! 

And all that happened AFTER we saw the movie, and what I want to convey to you all Dumbos is that I adore reading your comments after I write the chapter and publish it. I like your reactions and the fact that you all became so happy because of something I did. You guys are one of the many important reasons I keep writing, it's like every time I open my laptop to write a chapter I do this not only for me and the capacity of my brain to store many many ideas, but also for you all as well. 

That is why I named you all Dumbos.

All right here are the incorrect quotes, enjoy kiddos!

Also my new story 'Not His Obsession' is finally out on this account. Do check it! Your support will mean a lot to me, I have been working on this story for a year now.

=!=

Ren (on the phone): No homohabilis was erect. Australopithecus was never fully erect.

Kiara (while fighting with Thyme over a candy bar): Maybe he was nervous.

Thyme: You mean he couldn't perform sexually?

Kiara: Maybe. I just felt like saying something.

Thyme: Oh okay! Well, then I think T-rex deserved better than tiny hands.

Kiara: Really?! Me too!

Ren (clutching his head in pain): Why do I exist??

=!=

Ren: Did it hurt when you fell-

Kiara: From heaven? Didn't know you were such a flirt.

Ren: No, from the stairs, you just laid there for like 15 minutes-

John (dashing inside the house with all kinds of medical sprays, bandages, painkillers, and a hammer): Ok let me first destroy those damned stairs then we are going to treat your injury.

Ren: John, I know it's your job to make sure Kiara's fine. But she's my girlfriend and I can take care of her-

Kavin and Thyme (popping out of nowhere): What!?

Ren: Okay, can people stop cutting me off mid-sentence, please!?