Chapter- 11

A/N POV

2 hours of bickering upon which ice cream's better. Mint chocolate or vanilla Ren and Kiara were finally found by the other three.

"What the hell man? I have been calling you for the past 10 minutes and you didn't pick up, I thought you and Kiara killed each other!" Kavin exclaimed already angry at both Ren and Kiara for wandering off far away.

"How can he hear his phone ringing when? I mean he's definitely getting old since he likes vanilla flavor." Kiara glared at Ren who glared back.

"Yeah, sure I am old when you are literally eating toothpaste and chocolate mixed with milk," Ren said grossed out by just thinking about the mint chocolate ice cream.

"You can't identify the difference between toothpaste and mint flavor of course you are- not wait you are old." Kiara shot back making Ren roll his eyes. Before he could say anything, Kavin interrupted.

"Enough! Geez, I feel like my ears will start bleeding any moment now." He cried holding his ears.

"What did I miss? Did Kiara hit Ren?" Thyme asked all excited, entering the ice cream shop.

"Great, so now the only thing I do is hit people, that's the image I have created of myself here, huh?" Kiara said clearly hurt, she stood up from her seat and walked out of the shop.

"Way to ruin her mood even more Thyme." MJ deadpanned following Kiara outside, and all Kavin could do was hold his head in disbelief. While Ren just sat there like a statue eating his 4th cup of ice cream. Man must really love vanilla flavor. Or maybe he's really getting old before time.

On the other side, it didn't take MJ even 5 steps to catch up with Kiara. First, her leg's injured and second, she's just short compared to all the four boys.

"Kiara, wait your ankle's already twisted if you keep straining it more the injury can get worse," MJ said walking 2 steps behind the girl. but she just ignored it and kept walking. "Then you left me with no choice here little human." 

MJ lifted Kiara up bridal style taking her by shock and started walking to the nearest bench, "Yah, chigham boha nan goya (what are you doing)?" Kiara exclaimed not realizing that she just spoke Korean.

"What?" MJ asked confused as she stopped in his tracks, Kiara still in his arms.

"I said, what are you doing, you idiot put me down." 

"Then listen to me and stop walking. You said that I was your driver for today, right? Then order me around I am fine with that you dumbo!" Kiara had no words left to say so she just nodded.

MJ sat her down on the nearest bench and then sat on the floor his back against the bench. There was silence for at least 5 minutes before Kiara decided to speak up.

"When are you going to take me to that place?" Kiara asked, and MJ being the dirty-minded little shit he is got a little flustered and looked at Kiara in pure horror.

"W-wh-what?" 

"To that place from where you said you could help me contact that person I wanted to yesterday."

"Oh, right that place." MJ nodded as he looked at the beach, "Since, we are out today and I am sure Kavin won't let you out of his sight till your leg and head bump gets better, how about tomorrow night? I don't like this idea very much, but I will help you sneak out."

"Today night." MJ looked at Kiara, ready to protest, "You don't understand just how much I need to contact that person."

"Who is it so important that you didn't tell your brother?"

"I wasn't planning on telling either of you, but you caught me sneaking out." Kiara paused for a second, "Like you have those three best friends of yours here and a family I also have one in Korea. I was basically kidnapped and imported here like some package, my 'dad'," Kiara used her quoted the word dad, "Didn't think at all about my friends or the life I had built in Korea. The people there, my family who took care of me like their own are worried sick and I know it. You can't just expect me to forget about them and focus on this new life here. I like how my life was there, with my family."

"But now Kavin's your family and Mr. and Mrs. Kittiyangkul." MJ spoke, "I get what you are saying, and yes it was wrong of you and Kavin's father to bring you here in the way he did. But look at this from their point of view too. They have been searching for you since the day you got kidnapped. We four hadn't spent a lot of time with you but still, we got attached pretty fast, even if it was just 4 or 5 months we spent with you."

"Kavin was overjoyed upon the fact that he finally had a little sister he could play with, protect her, and make sure that no boy came near her. He literally said that to us in the hospital on the day you were born. But then his happiness, you, you were snatched away from him in just 4-5 months."

"I am not saying I won't help you, I made a promise and I won't break it. Just tell Kavin about all of this. And assure him that even though you have a family back there in Koea you are not going to leave him. Not now after all these years that he finally got you back, his little tiger." MJ looked back at Kiara, but the expression on her face said something else, like she was guilty of something, "Right? You are not going to..... leave, right?"

Kiara's silence was enough to answer MJ's question and make him lose his temper.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me?" He exclaimed, angry. He stood up as Kiara looked up at him still not being able to form any words, "Say something damn it! Say that you are not going to leave your brother!" Kiara's silence did nothing but increase MJ's anger.

So, to release some of it he punched. The tree beside the bench. He punched it so hard, that his hand started to bleed and Kiara finally got her voice back.

"MJ!" Her voice was full of concern as she ran towards him, her ankle paining at her attempt to run. But MJ caught her by the waist just in time. I guess today's Kiara continuously falling in F4's arms day.

"Are you crazy?! You're bleeding so much, oh god look at all those scratches." She used her hoodie's sleeve to put pressure on MJ's wound. 

But MJ was beyond furious, he didn't know why but he was. So, he pulled away from Kiara and walked away. Pulling his phone out he texted Kavin where Kiara was and just disappeared from Kiara's sight.

A/N: I like vanilla flavor a lot. Those that mean I am getting old?