Chapter- 7

Double update cause why not?!

A/N POV

The four boys and Kiara were eating dinner at the main dining table quietly. No one spoke anything, more like no one was in the state to talk about the elephants in the room. Yes, elephants.

They all just met and it hasn't even been 24 hours yet Kiara kicked Thyme in his balls.

Kiara and Ren's weird moment after her nightmare.

Kiara getting caught by MJ while sneaking out who ended up helping her sneak out, but also took her back home safely.

And lastly, the brother and sister hug. The warmth of having your sibling back in your arms again is what felt when he embraced Kiara.

"Please enjoy your meal." The head chef bowed to all four boys and Kiara sitting at the dining table.

No one knows how, but Kiara ended up sitting beside Ren. Which none of them found very amusing or civil.

"I don't know what you or your chef searched about Korean people and their appetites, but you do realize that we Koreans are not any monsters who like to gobble up our food," Kiara commented looking at the vast dining table filled with all kinds of Korean and Thai cuisines.

"What are you trying to say?" Ren asked a little annoyed, which surprised the other 3 boys. Ren, hardly showed any emotions but why was he getting annoyed so much by Kiara's presence?

"I didn't say anything to you." Kiara retorted.

"Well, you exactly didn't mention in particular as to who you are talking to so it's obvious human nature that one might think you are talking to the whole group sitting here." Ren felt proud knowing that he had this argument in his hands. He knew he was acting childish but he just didn't seem to care.

"Oh, did I hear it right? You and human? It doesn't seem to fit in one sentence. Ren and hu- nah I can't. See, it just doesn't fit." It was Kiara's turn to feel proud.

"You think you are so smart!"

"And you think you are so righteous!"

"Ugh!" Both exclaimed as they stood up from their sits and stormed out of the dining.

"What just happened?" MJ asked looking confused, while Kevin could just nod in response.

"Whut heppaned?" Thyme managed to ask while inhaling his food.

"You just eat, idiot." Kevin facepalmed, and MJ had a similar reaction.

Thyme just shrugged and went back to eating.

abcdefghi__lmnopqrstuvwxyz

"Ren's somewhere in the house with his sketchbook, and Thyme's in your room taking a nap after eating like a giant mammoth," MJ said as he passed one of the ice cream tubs to Kevin. Both were in the game room.

"And Kiara?" Kevin asked.

"Are you seriously asking me, about your sister's whereabouts? You should be the first one to know where she is."

"Do you think, I don't want to do that? Of course, I want to know where she is and keep an eye on her making sure she's....." Kevin trailed off not knowing where all of this was coming from.

"She's?" MJ insisted. "Safe and protected?"

"Yeah," Kevin murmured back. "But I don't wanna make her feel suffocated. Plus, what if she feels creeped out about me being beside her 24/7?"