Chapter- 32

A/N POV

Kiara was quiet the whole way back to the Kittiyangkul manor. After bidding Ren and the plane he was in a heartfelt goodbye, Thyme decided to drive Kiara home because he felt like it. And also because Kavin and MJ were distracted by some ladies they flirted with at the airport.

 "Kiara! Say something?" Thyme whined as he glanced at the girl sitting quietly beside him, "Do you want to get something to eat? Chocolate bars? Smoothies? Noodles? Hm?" However, Kiara still stayed quiet. Which worried Thyme.

He was about to say something else when he heard a soft sob coming from beside him. Stepping on the breaks in that very second, Thyme then looked at Kiara who had her head down, her hair covering her face almost completely.

"Kiara-" Before Thyme could ask if the girl was crying, Kiara burst into tears, which shocked Thyme. Did he say something that offended her? Was she that upset that Thyme dropped her candy bar back at the airport? But that can't be it, he just offered to buy her more.

Hell, if she asked Thyme to buy her the chocolate factory he would do so in an instant.

Thyme got out of the car and rushed to the passenger side, opening the door, he knelt and held Kiara's hands, "What happened? Did someone hurt you? Just give me the damn names?" Thyme's tone only made Kiara sob more.

"R-Ren," She managed to let out the guy's name who was the sole reason she was crying so much. And strangely Thyme wasn't surprised after hearing Kiara's reason for crying.

He noticed the way Ren and Kiara acted back at the airport. From, the first day till the day the party was held Thyme noticed how Ren gazed at Kiara. The expression in his eyes changed from annoyance to love every time Ren and Kiara's eyes met.

And today at the airport he saw how the color drained from Kiara's face when she heard Ren was going to follow his dream. Mira. 

Thyme knew that Ren had mixed feelings toward the girl, he just wasn't confirmed about Kiara. Well, now he was.

"Come here, little one." Thyme extended his arms towards Kiara, who fell in his arms knowing they would protect her at this moment. When she is fragile and hurt. Thyme would be seen as a childish spoiled brat in others eyes. 

But with Kiara, he instantly became a mature protective brother. 

Kiara furiously sobbed on Thyme's chest as he rubbed her back softly, "I know it hurts right now, but calm down. We need to talk, so I can clear your misunderstanding." Thyme whispered which made Kiara look at him.

"What misunderstanding?" She asked making Thyme sigh. Gorya addressed him as the dumb one in the group. Why the heck couldn't she see the way Kiara and Ren behave?

"Let's get you some food first," Thyme replied as he drove him and Kiara to his mansion, not forgetting to message his butler to keep loads of junk food ready for them in his room. 

"No one is allowed in my room unless the house is on fire." Thyme spoke as he dragged Kiara up to his room, "I mean it." He glared at all the staff members as he shut the door to his room in their faces.

Tsk, he is a spoiled little shit after all! 

"Do you even know how dumb you and Ren are?" Thyme plopped on his bed, as Kiara sat on the couch.

"Wow, you really know how to cheer up a girl when she is down." Kiara's sarcastic comment made Thyme roll his eyes.

"Little one, he likes you too." As Thyme's words sunk into Kiara's mind, she abruptly stood up.