Chapter- 16

A/N POV

"Hello!? Kook, can you hear me- hel- Jeon Jungkook!" Kiara looked at the phone in her hands, confused as to what happened, "Fuck, it's hanged! How?! It was fine until a moment ago." Kiara almost threw the phone but composed herself and just threw it on the opposite side of the bed.

"Did he even hear my voice?" She mumbled to herself, teas brimming in her eyes instantly, she was almost there. She almost got in contact with her Kook, but then her phone just had to hang. 

Tears finally spilled out of her eyes, as she laid in her bed all curled up in a tiny ball. She sobbed and the sky cried with her. She was in pain all night and so was the sky. It couldn't see a soul as pure and beautiful as hers crying, hurt, and in so much pain.

All she wanted was to be back with her real family. The ones who promised to never leave her, but what she didn't know was that she should have promised the same thing as well. Maybe if she did, she would still be with them.

abcdefghi__lmnopqrstuvwxyz

"I hate myself, for doing this. But I had to." MJ slurred out to the bartender as he continued drinking his twelfth shot, almost passed out on the bar stand, "I mean, I know that once she gets to know th-that I was the one- the cruel one, actually. Yeah, the cruel one, who hacked her phone and prevented her to contact her family back in Korea, she would fucking hate me, ha!" He almost fell off the tall bar stool but balanced himself.

"But you see I did whatever I did- wait am I even speaking correctly right now? Eh, so I did everything for Kavin. I mean if she runs back to Korea, then Kavin will be heartbroken." He slumped down, resting his head on the stand, staring at the empty glass in his hand, "Maybe, I will be a little heartbroken as well."

"MJ!" Ren called out to his drunk-to-beat friend and walked over to him towards the bar, "Come on, let's go." Ren sighed, he knows that MJ only drinks this much when he has something on his mind, or he's feeling guilty of something. And this happens very rarely. On top of that, the situation MJ is in during these times is never good, "You are going to get a very bad hangover in the morning, dude." Ren supported MJ's arm on his shoulder and supported his other arm on MJ's waist to help him walk.

"Won't you be heartbroken as well?" MJ voiced out once both reached outside the bar.

"What?" Ren asked, still supporting MJ's all bodyweight on his.

"If she leaves- Kiara! If Kiara leaves, won't you be heartbroken as well?" Ren was confused as to why MJ asked that to Ren. It's not like he liked Kiara, or was even fond of her a little in first place. Then why would he be heartbroken? 

"Let's talk in the morning when you are so-"

"Sober? No! That's the problem, Ren, I don't think I would be able to talk about this when I am in my right mind. It's so hard and confusing for me, you know? No wait you don't, because you already have someone you like. P'Mira, you like her, so you know how it feels. But I don't! I am confused! Because when the first time it happened- when I started liking someone, she disappeared. And I do not want it to happen again. I am just so damn tired, man. I am so fucking tired........" MJ trailed off as he passed out on Ren's shoulder.

"I like P'Mira. Yes, I like her, but why did he bring Kiara into all of this? I have liked P'Mira since I was a kid and I still like her. These feelings don't just disappear- yes, they don't. Kiara is nowhere in my life. It's only P'Mira." Ren kept rambling to himself. Or maybe he was just consoling himself about something he didn't have the right to do, but he did. 

To stop having feelings, for P'Mira.

abcdefghi__lmnopqrstuvwxyz

Kiara woke up with a terrible headache, she instantly got off the bed and headed towards the bathroom. She didn't have the courage to look at herself in the mirror, she knew she looked horrible with puffy eyes, messy hair, and nose and cheeks redder than the color crimson. 

She jumped into the shower and stayed in for about an hour or was it two? She didn't know and didn't care. It was silence until a knock interrupted her train of thought. She got out of the shower and put on her large fluffy white robe.

Entering her room she saw Kavin sitting on the couch situated at the start of her room. As soon as she stepped inside the room Kavin stood up as well.

"Uh, it's time for breakfast. I knocked- I didn't barge in 'cause you don't like it- I promise! It's just we have school starting in an hour." Kavin sighed to himself for spewing out stupid shit and getting so nervous while speaking to his own sister.

"Oh, yeah that. Right, I will be downstairs in a few minutes." Kiara spoke not being able to look at Kavin, not because to was mad at him, she just didn't want him to her puffy eyes and crimson red nose and cheeks. 

Kavin nodded and was about to exit, "And thanks for knocking- I mean remembering to knock." He smiled to himself for finally doing something right related to his sister. 

Kiara got changed into an oversized blue hoodie with white cargo pants and black trainers to go with the pair. John had left a note on her nightstand that her uniform would be ready in a week or so, something about it being branded and stuff. So, till then she can wear her casual clothes.

She applied some moisturizer and sunscreen followed by some foundation to cover up her messy eyes, nose, and cheeks. She combed her hair and tied them into a half pony to look more presentable. 

"Alright Kiara, you will try calling Jungkook again and again until he picks up. You won't give up on him just like he didn't give up on you. Fighting!" Kiara commanded to herself and got out of her room, with her hacked phone. 

That's right Kiara won't give up on Jungkook. It's only fair, Jungkook never gave up on her. 

Hey guys! I know this chapter is a little small. But please suffice with it. The next update will be soon, promise. Till then you can also binge my other story on the app Webnovel, it's called 'Not His Obsession.' Thank you...