Chapter- 2

A/N POV

Kiara was now sitting in the big black limo, the man in a shiny black suit came in and sat beside her, while Jungkook was told to wait in the store by Kiara despite his protests.

"I would first like to introduce myself I am John, Mr. Kittiyangkul's secretary." John said and was about to continue when Kiara spoke first, "Ok ok listen here Mr. John I have no idea who this Kitt- ki- kittiy."

"Kittiyangkul." John said correcting the young girl.

"Yes! Kittiyangkul guy is, you said you know something about my real family so just tell me about them and don't beat around the bush." Kiara said frustrated.

"Ok as you say, Ms. Kiara, so well I will not beat around the bush and tell you that you are a Kittiyangkul, one of the most influenced, rich, and royal family of Thailand. And you the second Daughter of Mr. Taemiyaklin Kittiyangkul. And my boss has sent me here to take you back to your homeland since we finally found you after 16 years." John finished, as Kiara's eyes were wide as a moon.

She couldn't believe what she was hearing, she had finally got to know about her family and that they are in Thailand. And what did the guy mean by finally finding her? She was confused and shocked. But somewhere inside she was happy that she had finally got to know about her real family.

But she can't just leave here, leave Korea, her Jungkook, and the other 6 idiots that were her family, she loved them too much to just leave them for people who abandoned her in the first place, and due to which she had she had to suffer so much, her childhood wasn't a normal one.

Of course, nobody's childhood would be normal if they have an abusive family and have to work for their own needs. But meeting those 7 boys her life changed a lot, of course, she didn't take any help from them in financial terms but their supporting her mentally and emotionally, taking care of her like she is their own family made things a lot easier for her. She was happy here with them.

"Ok so let me get this straight, you are telling me that I am from a really rich Thai family." Kiara said at which John nodded, "And now your boss who is apparently my 'real' father has ordered you to come here and take me to him instead of coming here HIMSELF!" Kiara shouted the last word as she air-quoted the word real.

"I am sorry Mr. John but I ain't leaving this place, this is my home and I already have a family here who loves me cares about me, and would never abandon me as my 'real' family did!" Kiara exclaimed as she again air-quoted the word real.

"Boss was right, I will have to do this now," John mumbled but it didn't go unheard by Kiara as she backed away. "What do you mean your boss was right?" Kiara said backing away, "What do you have to do? I will scream huh, my buddy Jungkook in there he is the secret Iron Man I am-" She was cut off by a napkin firmly pressed on her nose and mouth.

And the last thing Kiara saw was Jungkook impatiently walking out of the convenience store through the car window.

In Thailand

The four teenagers were sitting in the 'Kittiyangkul Mansion', all four shocked and confused because Kavin Kittiyangkul had just got a call from his father and he said only one thing, "Son I know this is sudden, but we found your sister who went missing 16 years ago. So be ready to greet her, she will be home soon. But she may be unconscious."

"So, you are saying that your father just called you and told you that your missing sister is coming back home," Ren asked looking towards Kavin who just nodded.

"Is he crazy, I mean how can he just suddenly give you the news and expect you to be normal and greet her," Thyme exclaimed throwing his hands up in the air.

"Oii Thyme he is my father, don't call him crazy," Kavin said.

"What else do we call him at this moment?" MJ asked his expression mirroring Thyme's.

Of course, the four teenagers remembered Kiara, Kavin remembered playing with her when she was a year old, Thyme remembered fighting with Kavin because he wanted to be the only one to play with Kiara, Ren, and MJ they both weren't that close to her, actually none of the four were.

Because they spent very less time with her, only a year or half. After that one day, she just went missing. Kiara's nanny took her out for a walk then none of them returned. Not only Kittiyangkul family search for Kiara through every resource they had but also Aira and Mimasaka MJ's family searched for them. At last, seeing how much Thyme was getting affected by Kiara's absence Roselyn also agreed to help them find her through her sources, but it was all to no avail until now.

They had finally found her. And now the youngest Kittiyangkul was coming back to her home.

Hey guys! I promise in next chapter Kiara is going to meet all the F4 members. Please vote and comment. Thank You...