Chapter- 20

A/N POV

Kavin is a big brother, and big brothers can be paranoid. And so was Kavin, he couldn't sleep a wink the whole night just thinking about Kiara. Then again he did not want to disturb her sleep so he didn't go to check on her.

Although her did go to her room door at least five times before he gave up and went back to his room. Still, he couldn't sleep for even a second.

Morning finally arrived and so did Kavin's tiredness but he dragged himself up from his bed and rushed to Kiara's room. He knocked on the door and went in after hearing a 'come in'.

"Morning," Kavin said as he witnessed Kiara coming out of the bathroom.

"Mor-Oh, my God! What's wrong with your face?" Kiara exclaimed and rushed to Kavin's side, inspecting his dark circles close, disheveled hair, and eyes half closed.

"I didn't get much sleep last night." Kavin chuckled, scratching the back of his neck.

"Much sleep? I think you didn't get any! Why?" 

"I was worried about you." Kavin's words hit Kiara like a tsunami, he was so worried about her that he couldn't get any sleep. And here she was planning to run away from this place, back to Seoul. She felt so guilty, it is true that she was brought here without her consent but the people here have been nothing but nice to her. Even Ren, him and Kiara may argue and not like each other, he was the one who took her to the hospital yesterday and even brought her to her room.

"Oh." Was the only thing Kiara could say, guilt was eating her up too much to say anything, "I think you should skip school today and rest."

"No way, I won't let you go there alone." Kavin didn't want to expose Kiara to the things he and his friends did to the other students in the school. He didn't want her to know anything about the red card game, the intense bullying, and most of all he didn't want her to know that it was Thyme who started all of this. 

He has noticed the change in Thyme's behavior when he's with Kiara, honestly, he didn't expect Thyme to be that calm when Kiara confronted him in front of the whole school. He absolutely did not want Kiara to witness how Thyme's ruthless side in school. 

"Kavin, I am already a lot behind in school since I joined in the middle of the semester, and I have got tons of homework to finish by the end of this week. I have to go." Kiara was confused as to why she cared so much about the school she wasn't planning on staying in for a long time.

But she was slowly landing on the conclusion that maybe telling Kavin about Jungkook and the others back in Korea wouldn't be a bad thing. If she assures them that she won't go back to Korea, but visit there from time to time then it will be good for everyone.

Kiara didn't want to admit it, but she likes it in Thailand with her real family. Sure nothing can be compared to the seven boys back in Korea, but she is glad that she found her real family. Although she also wishes to know how she got separated from them in the first place. 

"Kiara-"

"No, I will go to school." Kiara interrupted before Kavin could protest any further and exited the room. As soon as she reached downstairs, she saw Ren sitting on the couch in the living room. He looked so different in sweatpants and a simple white see-through t-shirt. He gave off boyfriend-material vibes. 

"Is your arm alright now?" Ren's question snapped her out of her thoughts. She looked at her arm and then back again at Ren.

"Y-yeah." Why the hell did she stutter?! 

"Have you eaten breakfast yet?" Ren asked standing up from the couch.

"No."

"Alright then, let's go and eat. Or else, Thyme will gobble up all of it." He took steps towards Kiara, who took some steps back. Why was he coming towards her? She contemplated a lot in less than three seconds, yet landed on the most stupid solution. Run.

Yes, Kiara ran away leaving a very confused Ren behind. She panted holding onto one of the chairs in the dining room.

"Why are you runnin'?" Thyme questioned, his cheeks puffed out due to the amount of food he had stuffed in there.

"You just concentrate on eating." Kiara rolled her eyes and took a seat beside the male. She did enjoy his presence, his dumbness was a lot of fun to witness.

"How is your arm?" Thyme tried to keep his tone as casual as he could, but the worry in it was evident.

"Aw, was Thyme worried about me?" Kiara teased.

"You are so self-obsessed." Thyme scoffed, "But seriously, how is it?"

"It's fine, gee. I am not going to die from a small cut." Kiara laughed, as Thyme put loads of food on her plate.

"From what I had seen, it definitely wasn't a small cut," Ren commented and sat beside Kiara as well.

"Whatever-" Kiara was cut off by Ren and Thyme's phone dinging, indicating they got a message.

"Who the hell is messaging me this early in the morning?" Thyme groaned taking his phone out, Ren doing the same.

Kiara started stuffing her mouth with food as well. Not realizing the widened eyes of the two males sitting beside her. 

"What the fuck?" Thyme's voice made Kiara look towards him.

"What happened?" Kiara asked as she glanced into Thyme's phone. Her eyes widened as well, and the poor girl choked on her food. 

"Oh my god, Kiara!" Ren stood up rushing towards the choking girl, handing her a glass of water. He seemed very worried about Kiara today, Thyme thought. Haha funny, Thyme thinks.

Kiara drank the water and calmed down before shouting in Korean, "What the actual fuck?"

"What?" Both the males questioned.

"Who posted these photos?" Kiara questioned looking at the photos of her and Ren on the rooftop, the photos were taken from an angle that looked like the two were kissing. And it looked rather erotic from the particular angle; Kiara was pinned against the railing and Ren had his arm around her waist. 

Hats off to the photographer!

"REN!" Kavin's voice did not sound very pleasant, as he stormed into the dining room with a knife in his hands. Where did he get that?

"Kavin. Wha-"

"I am going to kill you, you asshole!" Kavin headed towards Ren who ran away, Kavin chasing the innocent guy around the dining room table. 

"Kavin, stop!" Kiara, finally came in between the two, shielding Ren from Kavin,  "Enough! Listen first and react later." She learned this from Namjoon whenever a fight broke loose between her and Jungkook over the competitive board games they played, "I know it looks like we are kissing and all," Kiara cringed when she felt her cheeks heat up, "But-"

"What's going on here?" All three turned around to look at the old couple standing a few feet away from the dining room. John standing behind them, snickering about the trouble the three high schoolers might get in.

"Ma, Pa....." Kavin trailed off, lowering the knife in his hands.

"Ma who- What?!" Kiara exclaimed staring at her birth parents.