Chapter- 13

A/N POV

As soon as Kiara and Ren entered the mansion they saw Jonh and Kavin talking to each other, it sounded like they were arguing.

"Not even 2 whole days Kavin and she's injured?!" John voiced out frustrated and angry. And Kavin just stood there looking guilty.

"Woah, what are you two talking about?" Kiara announced her and Ren's presence because she was well, on his back. 

"Ms. Kiara, are you alright?" John rushed towards Kiara and helped her down from Ren's back. Kiara nodded, confused as to why everyone was making such a big deal out of it. Back in Korea she, Jimin, and Namjoon used to fall and break things all the time.

The only difference was that Jungkook and Taehyung were always there to catch her. 

"You forehead too!?" John exaggerated.

"What's the big deal? It's not really, I am fine. And stop blaming my brother, he has blamed himself enough for you to add on too." Kiara didn't know why she suddenly got so defensive of Kavin. 

"You are certainly not fine, your forehead looks like a wasp stung you real good and you can't even walk with that twisted ankle." John was pacing around anime-style. "Nothing's fine, we are going to hospital. I will tell Mr. and Mrs. Kittiyangkul everything after you are completely healed."

"John," Kiara called out to a frantic John who stopped pacing and rushed towards Kiara.

"What is the head bump hurting or is it your ankle?" He held Kiara's shoulders and shook her.

"Your voice is what is hurting my ears right now." She sighed, "Listen I am fine. I promise if I need anything I will call you. Which is possible if I can get a phone." 

"Right, Mr. Kittiyangkul has prepared everything for you. If you prefer the latest phones, laptops, MacBooks, tablets." 

"Why would I need a tablet if I am provided with a laptop?" Kiara asked baffled at the list of electronic suppliances that her 'dad' had bought for her.

"It's your choice, whichever you wish to use whenever." 

"You know what, just give me a phone and I want to head back to me room." Ren let out a laugh at Kiara's wrong pronunciation, and Kavin couldn't help but laugh at his sister's adorable mistake as well.

"Mr. Aira, when are you going to start tutoring her? I feel like her accent and choice of words are getting worse by the hour." John practically face-palmed as Kiara looked at the three boys wide-eyed.

"About th-"

"He will start from tomorrow." Kavin didn't let Ren finish as he wrapped his arm around Ren's shoulder and took him away.

"I will bring up the phones, laptops, MacBooks, and tablets upstairs. You choose the ones you want." Kiara was about to protest but John continued, "If you decide to just keep a phone with you then I will have no choice but to leave all the models of every appliance in your room."

"You are nothing like the rich people I know," Kiara muttered as she started heading towards the stairs.

"I am sorry I couldn't hear what you just said, could you repeat it, Ms. Kiara?" John walked beside her, his hand instinctively holding her arm so she wouldn't fall.

"Nothing, just....." Kiara looked at the stairs too embarrassed to ask for John's help. John followed her gaze and immediately understood why Kiara stopped talking.

He scooped her up with ease like she was nothing but a pile of feathers and started heading upstairs. Kiara didn't say anything, relieved that she didn't have to ask John to lift her to her room.