Chapter- 6

A/N POV

"Now how the hell are you going to climb up to the balcony again? That too without breaking at least some bone of your little body." MJ cocked as he looked at his side only to find it empty. "KIARA!" He looked in the front to see Kiara easily climbing up to her balcony.

'Was she a monkey in her past life or what?' He questioned to himself still watching the girl climbing effortlessly towards her balcony like a monkey.

"Um okay, so I guess we will meet at the dining table now." He muttered to himself as he left without informing Kiara. Who finally reached up to her balcony and looked down to see no one. She just shrugged and went into her room.

A knock was heard and soon Kavin entered the room.

"Uh the dinner is going to be ready in around 10 minutes and everybody is here already. So, let's go?" He asked waiting for his sister to reply back. But she just nodded completely lost in her thoughts of how she will explain to Jungkook everything that was happening.

And she definitely knows that the bunny like best friend of hers will come rushing to Thailand to take her back to Korea. And if needed he will fight off her wealthy ass family too. He would do anything to keep his little bunny safe, with him.

"I think you should change first, your clothes are ripped up a little bit. Are you okay though? Did you hurt yourself anywhere?" Kavin asked concern laced in his voice.

"No no um I am not hurt anywhere. I-I will go change." She said hurriedly and went towards her bathroom and walk-in closet to change, while Kavin waited for her in her room.

After Kiara was out of sight Kevin let out a sigh of relief, it's not like he was frustrated or stressed while being around Kiara. He was just awkward and worried, awkward because they both are in the middle of their teenage years and spent their childhood apart from each other, worried because he is afraid, he might say something that might offend or hurt or make the situation more complicated.

He was so deep in his thoughts that he didn't realize Kiara was already out of the bathroom and had called out his names several times already.

"KEVIN!" She called out once again raising her voice a little too much, which snapped Kevin out of his thoughts. He just looked at Kiara once and stood up from the couch, he slowly made his way towards her with a blank face.

"Uh, wh-what are you doing?" She backed away a little, but Kevin's long steps caught up to her and he held her by her shoulders, keeping her in her place. And to his own and Kiara's shock, Kevin hugged her.

It was a brotherly hug and Kiara felt it, she felt safe in his arms, like no one will ever be able to hurt her ever because Kevin will always be here to protect her. She hated to admit it but, this hug felt different from Jungkook's because it was her brother, a part of her family embracing her. Before she could think anything else, she felt her hands automatically making their way towards his waist hugging him, her brother back.

They stayed in that position for a few minutes, Kevin's chin resting upon Kiara's head while his hands were wrapped safely around her waist, and Kiara's hands around his waist and face buried into his chest.

Both pulled away and an awkward silence once again engulfed the room, but this time a little more uncomfortable because of the sudden physical gestures made by both brother and sister.

"I-I think we should head downstairs," Kiara said breaking the silence.

"Y-yeah. Let's go."

And both headed downstairs towards where the other members of F4 were waiting for them.

abcdefghi__lmnopqrstuvwxyz

"Jungkook, you have got to eat something, at least drink something," SeokJin said for the umpteenth time, while the younger was pacing around eyes stuck on his phone, waiting for a phone call from the police expecting some good news.

"Jungkook!" This time Jin's voice sent shivers down Jungkook's spine, and he finally stopped and looked at his hyung. And before he knew tears streamed down the boy's face, finally. Not only Jin but the other 5 knew how much Jungkook was suppressing his own emotions. Even if he is 20 years old, he was still a 6-year-old kid inside.

"H-hyung I can't I-I am very scared and worried for her." Jungkook sobbed.

"Shh shh I know, we all are too but we have to wait you know that right? Time is key, remember you used to say this to Kiara." Jin shushed the younger boy who had wrapped himself around his hyung, still sobbing.

Jin was still comforting Jungkook, but the boy just couldn't bring himself to stop crying. He was way too overwhelmed with emotions he was suppressing for the past whole day. Soon, the sound of the doorknob turning was heard, and entered Namjoon with a glass of banana milk in his hand. And weirdly it was attached to his hand with cellotaphs.

Jin looked at him weirdly and soon Jungkook looked up at his nose and ears red, puffy eyes, tears still present in his eyes.

"Hoseok didn't want me to spill the drink and break this glass too...." Namjoon trailed off as he smiled, a giggle was heard by both the elders, and they looked at Jungkook finally laughing a little.

"Well, Namjoon is here I will go and cook something nice for you and see what mess our precious leader has made." Jin glared a little at Namjoon and left the room.

Namjoon sat beside Jungkook and handed him the glass after taking off the cello tape from it with Jungkook's help.

"We'll find her no matter what. She is family and we never leave family behind." Namjoon patted Jungkook's head. The younger just threw himself on the older, wrapping his arms around his neck.

"I am just t-too s-scared. I-I am sorry, I don't mean to be weak but when it comes to her, I just can't help myself." Jungkook managed to say.

"Shh, it's alright we all know our little kookie isn't weak. We all are really scared too, we miss her and are really worried about her. But right now, we have to be a strong family to find our missing member."

"Yeah, hyung you are right, and we all are strong."

"Yeah, okay do your Iron Man step later first drink your banana milk and take a nap." Jungkook was about to interrupt but Namjoon beat him to it. "You know Kiara would want you to take a nap, she doesn't like it very much when you exhaust yourself too much."

"Alright." Jungkook sighed as he went towards his bed and laid down, falling asleep the next second his head hit the pillow. Namjoon chuckled at the younger before covering him up with a blanket and exiting the room.