Chapter- 26

A/N POV

"What's going on here?" Kiara demanded as she reached to Gorya, pulling her towards her.

"Aren't you the girl who confronted Thyme in the cafeteria?" One of the girls commented.

"I am surprised you are still alive after that. Were you hiding like a coward after that day? But no worries, now that you are here I will tell P'Thyme about you, so you can receive the red card you deserve." The second one commented.

Kiara couldn't help but scoff, but wait what was this red card thing? Gorya had only told her about the bullying stuff. Was there any further information to it? 

"Girls, I don't think this how you were raised, to create a commotion on these types of parties?" Mira interrupted, "How about we celebrate instead?" She asked, a mischievous glint sparkling in her eyes.

She took a bottle of champagne from one of the waiters and popped it open right in those three girls' faces. The alcoholic liquid splashing out right onto their faces, making them lose their balance and fall into the pool.

"You should first see who you are talking to."Mira looked at the drenched girls back at Kiara, asking for silent permission to announce, Kiara nodded, "Kiara Kittiyangkul." Everyone gasped at the sudden revelation, "And this party is in honor of not only my welcome but hers as well."

"So the rumors were true, the Kittiyangkuls really did find their daughter!"
"Yeah, it's such a shock that they didn't throw a party the next second."
"Look at her, just by the looks of her she looks like a Kittiynagkul."
"And her dress, I bet it doesn't cost less than 30000$."
"Her shoes might be also somewhere around that price."

People whispered not so subtly since Kiara heard everything. But one comment got stuck in her mind, 'Her and Ren's clothes look strangely similar.' So, it wasn't only her who noticed this.

"Kiara, you okay?" Gorya's voice snapped her out of her thoughts.

"You are asking me? Are you okay?" Kiara asked as she inspected Gorya for any injuries.

"I am fine, just angry that I got tricked by their fake innocence." Gorya glared at the three girls who were being helped out by some other guests, out of the pool.

"Kiara, how about I take your friend up to my room and help her change?" Mira asked as she came beside Gorya, who by the way flushed at Mira's sight.

"Yeah, I will come let's go-"

"No, you stay down here and interact, I am sure thousands of people here must be dying to talk to you. And you just disappearing might seem very rude." Mira, said as she looked around for someone and called when she finally spotted him, "Ren, you stay with Kiara, while I take Gorya upstairs." And just like that she rushed away with Gorya.

"Has she always been in such a hurry?" Kiara asked as Ren just shrugged, not in the mood to really talk. He hated these types of accidents during such nice occasions.

"Ms. Kiara?" The mentioned girl turned around only to be met with a smiling boy, who seemed her age, "Ah, it looks like exquisite beauty runs in your bloodline." He complimented as he took Kiara's hand, gently bringing it to his lips, and placing a chaste kiss on her knuckles, "I am Kim Mingyu, our fathers have just established a business collaboration." 

"Oh, hello Mr. Kim, nice to hear that my father has just established a business collaboration and not a personal one." She remembered the night when her father announced her engagement, and anger seeped through her veins, she wanted to punch someone so hard and this Mingyu guy looked well-built to take a punch.

All her thoughts were interrupted when a cool hand snacked around her waist pulling her closer toward them, her senses were filled with Ren's mint vanilla scent. And she immediately calmed down.

"She likes to be sarcastic." Ren controlled the damage as Mingyu just laughed. Still not looking away from Kiara, which irritated Ren more than it should have as he pulled her even closer.

"One of the things I love about women," To say that Mingyu was interested in Kiara wasn't completely true, but the jealousy in Ren's face was just too funny to not provoke him further. It's not like the two males know each other, but they did play together a few times when little. And it always bugged Mingyu that how the hell can a 5-year-old be as quiet as Ren and not like to play much but just draw and read books?

"Well, sorry to burst your bubble but she isn't a woman yet. She's 17 and you are 21, so I hope you can see just how inappropriate it might be if you were flirting with her." Ren sassed as annoyance and jealousy spiked through him.

"Sweet Jesus! I am sorry I gave you the impression that I was flirting with your girlfriend. I could never, I am a loyal fiance to my love." Mingyu lifted his hand and showed off his engagement ring. Not because the ring cost more than the ration used to make Thyme's food given his appetite, but because he was excited and proud as hell to have a fiance like his.

As if on cue a gorgeous woman walked towards the three of them, her face holding a genuine smile, and it grew when she spotted her fiance, "Min, I have looking for you, so this is where rushed off to." The woman looked at Kiara and smiled, "Hello, I am Choi Seung Mi." She bowed as Kiara bowed back, typical Korean habit.

Seung Mi wore an elegant emerald green gown, with silver jewelry and shoes to go with it, her brown hair was kept open, and her curls fell delicately on her sharp collarbones. She didn't look less than a Goddess according to Kiara. 

On the other hand, Ren felt embarrassed at his little outburst which didn't look like one but was one, towards Mingyu. He should have known that Mingyu was just messing with him.

"We'll get going, but know well Mr. Aira, you get really lucky with your beautiful girlfriend," Mingyu commented one last time before whisking away his fiance with him.

"Why does everyone keep thinking we are in a relationship?" Kiara asked, as her neck heated up at the fact of Ren being her boyfriend.

"No idea. But what I do know is that if you wish to avoid people coming up to flirt with you or keep making assumptions about us, then we should head to the dance floor." Ren asked as he turned to look at Kiara. 

Their position literally shouted 'couple', the way Ren's hand rested softly yet protectively over Kiara's waist and her hand on his bicep, while both stared into each other's eyes.

"Sounds good." Kiara smiled and my oh my Ren swore that he could have died there knowing that the last thing he saw was Kiara smiling at him.

As both the teenagers made their way onto the dance floor, someone else stared at them. His heart crushing into a million pieces, and he didn't even know why. He had five girls surrounding him at the moment yet all he yearned for was for Kiara to be there in his arms.

He hated the way Ren's arms were wrapped around Kiara, and her around his neck as they swayed together on the dance floor. Dancing as if no one else existed. As is they were in their own world where only their love existed and was cherished. 

MJ hated this feeling and the hold that Kiara had on him when she was busy dancing with Ren. She was his fiance, not Ren's.

Ello! So, whatcha ya'll think? Ignore the previous sentence. Very well, so I wanted to ask if you all want a whole story of Mingyu and Seung Mi? If you do, then I will think about it and come up with a plotline, though I already have some in my mind.

Also, follow my Insta account @epicauthorxphotog.

And read my story 'Not His Obsession on my other Wattpad account LETSNOTBEPEACEFUL