Chapter- 10

A/N POV

"Are you guys usually this immature or is it a permanent thing?" Kiara complained for the nth time, while Ren just drove in silence. 

Yes, Kiara ended up sitting with Ren in his car while going to a famous beachside restaurant. 

"Are you usually this whiny or is it a permanent thing?"  Ren retorted now totally annoyed with Kiara's whining.

Now how did these two end up in one car? Since now it was 5 people instead of 4, MJ thought it would be fun to play rock, paper, scissors and whoever won Kiara had to go with that person. 

Thyme being Thyme, he ignored the guy and went to his car. But according to Kiara's theory, he was just scared of sitting with Kiara the whole ride, after all the only thing she did was hit him since she came here.

Ren was forced to play and so he just played the rock card and coincidently he won. Oh, what a K-drama thing to happen.

"You know what!" Kiara snapped her head towards Ren who just nodded boringly, "Give me your phone I am going to call Kavin and switch cars." 

"I would gladly call your brother for you myself." Ren finally looked at Kiara, "But he and MJ probably would have picked 2 girls for each of them, till the ride to the restaurant." Kiara, couldn't believe that. 

"So, are you saying that my brother's a...... freaking playboy?" She played with her hoodie, not sure how to process the new information she had just been informed about. Kavin looked nothing like a playboy, not in front of Kiara at least. 

He was so gentle and sensitive towards her. Even his hug and forehead kiss felt so protective and brotherly. 

On the other side, Ren looked at the girl and sighed. What the hell is he doing? First, he made her trip, which led to her twisting her ankle, and bumping her head. Now, he just told Kiara that her brother's a fucking playboy.

"I...." Ren started, "I am sorry." Kiara looked at him, tilting her head in confusion. If Ren, hadn't mastered keeping a blank face he would have cooed at Kiara's cuteness.

"For the stair scene and about now- telling you that your brother's a playboy." But Kiara only sulked more, "But I can assure you one thing. Kavin may be a massive playboy but he's a good person. I mean you saw the way he treats you, he's so gentle and soft with you. It's only been a day and he's starting to act like a big brother."

"And it's only been a day, he didn't have 3 females clinging onto him. Thyme, well he's not been him at all with you. And MJ, he's laughing more than he should but it's good, he's laughing genuinely." Ren finished as he looked at Kiara, who had fallen asleep.

Not because she got bored, but because Ren's voice somehow brought peace and solace to her. Not to mention that the medicine she had to take for the ankle and head bump started catching up to her. 

Ren is a very careful probably the most careful driver you can ever sit beside. But right now he looked like a fucking whipped fool. Bro, couldn't stop staring at Kiara, her soft features caught him off guard completely. 

The way her eyelashes fluttered due to the fresh wind kissing her face, her hair falling on her face, and her head hanging off the head of the seat. The sun shone more brightly but only on her face, at least that's what Ren thought.

He stopped the car because if he didn't pull himself together he would crash the car. And then Kavin would crash his head for hurting his sister again.

Ren took off her seat belt and leaned towards Kiara to adjust her head properly on the seat so she wouldn't complain about her neck aching afterward. He grabbed a small duvet that's always in the back of his car and covered Kiara with it.