Chapter- 18

A/N POV

"Kiara!" Kavin called out to his sister, catching up with her, "How was your class? Did you make any friends? Did anyone bother you? Did you have all your study material with you? Do you need som-"

"Oh my god! Calm down," Kiara laughed turning to her brother, holding his shoulder, "Everything turned out fine. I made a friend and look I even disciplined THy,e on my first day of school." 

Kavin laughed thinking about the scene in the cafeteria, Alright then."

"Although I do need to ask you something."

"Ask away," Kavin replied as both the siblings continued walking.

"Who are these F4 guys? Do you know them?" Kavin halted in his steps. So, Kiara didn't know about him, and the other three were the F4. Whew, what a relief! Kavin internally sighed.

If it was someone else who would have asked Kavin the same question he would reply proudly, but this was his little precious sister. He didn't want her to know the major bullies he and his friends are. Specially Thyme, he and Kiara seem to have built quite a special relationship during the past 3-4 days.

And Kavin would never admit it, but he is ashamed of what he does to the students in Koacher High, and for what? Because they want to feel powerful? Or because someone disobeyed them? Or tried to reveal their dirty doings?

"It's uh- its actu-"

"Kiara!" Kavin got interrupted by Thyme yelling and coming toward the Kittiyangkul siblings, "Stop right there!" Thyme practically pounced on Kiara, if it wasn't for MJ holding him back, "What was that back there?"

"Cafeteria? Depends on about what you are asking Thyme." Kiara replied, trying to free herself from Kavin's grip which only tightened.

"Not that you dummy! The thing you said, you could have said that to me in private. Why did you talk to me like that in front of the whole school?" Thyme was getting frustrated by the second. Although he was confused as to why didn't he feel any anger towards Kiara. 

"It's not like you are some big hot-shot here. Calm down, no rumors will spread." Kiara shrugged, and Thyme was about to speak up about the fact that he was basically the leader of F4 when Kavin eyed him and shook his head, as a sign to not say anything further.

"You know what! Let's just go and eat. I am hungry." Thyme announced turning around and walking towards the F4's sitting area. 

"When are you not?" Kiara commented, earning a whine from Thyme and laughs from Kavin and MJ. She looked around, her eyes searching for a certain someone, tall and extremely irritating, "Where's Ren?" Before she could realize it, the words had already spilled from Kiara's mouth.

"Probably dozing off somewhere in the school." Thyme replied, "Why do you care?" he looked at Kiara walking beside him.

"Just asking, can't I?" She raised a brow at Thyme who just blew a raspberry at the other, "Jeez, you spit on me, woman." Everyone laughed at Kiara's mistranslation of the words woman and man.

"Hey! It's P̄hū̂chāy not P̄hū̂h̄ỵing!" Thyme explained.

"Look who's trying to teach." MJ finally spoke up earning a smack from Thyme on the head, "Dude!"

"Uh, I will take a quick stop at the restroom, you guys go ahead. I will somehow find you, I mean Thyme is with you, so it'll be easy. Since he always screams! Okay, bye!" Kiara ran away before Thyme could say anything.

She really wanted to go the bathroom to wash her hands and freshen up a little, but ended up on the rooftop. And sight from the top was calming and tranquil which made her stay up on the roof.

"Don't you have classes?" The voice made Kiara jump and almost fall off the railing, if it wasn't for the person; 's fast reflexes and caught Kiara by her waist. 

Kiara looked up to see that certain someone she was looking for a few moments ago, "Ren! Are you insane!? Sneaking up on someone like that, what if I would have actually fallen? I get it you hate me the feeling's mutual, but you don't need to kill me by indirectly pushing me off the rooftop!" 

"Now that you are done accusing me of trying to 'indirectly' kill you, can I ask something?" Kiara nodded after a moment, "Are you okay? Did you get hurt anywhere?" Ren's question caught her off guard.

"Huh?" She voiced out.

"Oh shit! Your arm is bleeding!" Ren pulled Kiara closer to him, inspecting her arm for any more wounds, "We have to take you to a hospital and get you tetanus shots."

"What? Why?" Kiara wasn't afraid of shots, she was just frustrated with people always making a big deal of her little wounds, "I don't need to, I will just wash this off."

"Are you crazy!? Your arm was gashed by this rusty metal thing here. Who knows how many germs it has been infected with." Ren kept rambling on and on until Kiara sighed and agreed to go with Ren to the hospital.

His arm was still wrapped securely around her waist, and his other hand holding Kiara's wounded one gently.

However, what the two didn't notice was someone taking pictures of them from the other roof. Boy, now there are going to be rumors about the two!

Hey guys! I know this is a really small chapter, but please adjust for the time being. Also, read my other book on the app Webnovel its called 'Nit His Obsession.' Vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter. Thank you...