Chapter- 14

A/N POV

"C̄hạn ca ḳh̀ā khuṇ sa!" I'll fucking kill you. Is what Kiara spat out, surrounded by a few books of 'Learn Thai' and many pens and pencils. Why many? Cause according to Ren it gives out more studious vibes, which will help Kiara learn better.

"Oh so, that you can say in Thai, but you can't pronounce a simple 'Horse is running'." Ren nodded, feeling frustrated with the girl. Although it's not anybody's fault, Kiara's trying her best to learn but Ren's snarky remarks in between are not helping. While is trying his hardest to help Kiara with everything.

"Ugh, I give up. Get lost, go, go away bug, shoo shoo!" Kiara made the shoo gestures towards Ren as she fell back on her bed. Where the two were studying. Ren and Kiara had agreed to use the study table, but John prohibited Kiara from walking around much until her leg's fine.

Ren deeply sighed rubbing his forehead, don't get him wrong he's a patient man. Until he is not. Kiara's literally testing his patience here. But it's not like he's a very good teacher.

"Alright, let's go outside," Ren said, an idea popping into his brain.

"I am not going anywhere with you," Kiara rejected immediately.

"I am not taking you on a date or something, idiot. I have a better way of how to help you learn."

"What idea?" Kiara got up, her hair all messy falling onto her eyes, covering them. Which for a moment Ren did not like it at all, his hand hesitated to reach out to Kiara's face and move the hair out of her eyes, but he kept it under control.

"Just get change, and look decent."

"I look decent now."

"You look like Medusa's snakes threw up on you."

"At least I look like something threw up on me. On the other hand you," Kiara looked the boy up and down, "Seriously those clothes? Medusa's snakes would be too disgusted to even throw up on you." After spending too much time with Taehyung Kiara learned a thing a two about fashion.

And Ren's clothes at the moment weren't very presentable either. His sweatpants looked like they were going to fall off any second and the hoodie he was wearing was way too big for him.

"I guess I'll go change too," he mumbled to himself and exited Kiara's room, heading to Kavin's to borrow some clothes.

"Kavin, need to borrow some clothes," Ren said as soon as he stepped inside Kavin's bedroom. Kavin who was sitting on the couch reading a book, which Ren found a little surprising, gestured Ren to his walk-in closet.

"How's the lesson going?" Kavin asked his tone a little louder than usual because Ren was inside.

"I am surprised your sister hasn't killed me yet." 

"So, not good."

"Not at all. Although I am taking her outside to help her study better. is that alright with you?"

"Where?"

"I guess museums, markets, I think if she interacts with citizens here more she'll be able to adapt the essence of the language even better."

"Sure, just please don't start arguing for god's sake." No reply came, "Ren!" Still no reply. Kavin just sighed going back to his book, Does John know?" 

"Now that is your job to make sure he doesn't find out."

"Really dude?! He may be a nice friend and a club partner sometimes but when he's in a three-piece suit working as my father's secretary he can be scary." Ren stepped out for the walk-in closet wearing a simple outfit consisting of a t-black shirt and dark green cargo pants.