chapter 4

Chris's POV:

I couldn't believe it; finally, we found her. My body shook with joy, and I could see the same excitement in the eyes of the others.

Kelsey kept a watchful eye on Emily, gently playing with her hair as if it were glass.

"Fuck, I can't wait for the others' reactions. Is this a fucking dream, dude?" Eren exclaimed happily, doing little jumps in the car.

"Shush, don't get too loud, or she will wake up," Kelsey scolded, and I chuckled.

"Thank God we took care of that fucker. See what he has done to our sister," Eren said, his gaze fixed on Emily's tiny body.

The thoughts of the pain Emily has endured made my heart break. It took us 13 years to find her, 13 fucking years of pain and tears. We were all broken when she got taken away from us. We lost both parents that day, and our sister too. But now, we finally have her, and God knows we are never letting her go.

"Alright, we're here. Let's go home, boys," I said, opening the car door.

"Kelsey, can you carry her?" I asked him. He nodded before gently picking up Emily.

When he was done, he gave me another nod, and we all walked towards our plane.

3 hours later

We finally arrived in Italy, and man, I'm fucking tired. Emily slept throughout the whole flight, making me smile. I guess she's a heavy sleeper, just like her twin.

Letting out a breath, I looked down at her, noticing the little scars on her face. She's beautiful; we all are beautiful. But she, she's like our light, the key to our joy.

"I can't wait for Tony's reaction when he sees his twin sister," Kelsey said, placing Emily's head on his shoulder.

Nodding, I let out a breath before walking out of the plane, the boys following me.

"Is the house ready?" I asked Xender from my phone.

"Yeah, it's ready. You better fucking take care of her. I swear, Chris, if I see a fucking tear from her, you're dead," Xender warned sharply, and I rolled my eyes before ending the call.

"Why does he always have to be rude?" Eren asked with an eye roll.

"Just let him be," I said, opening the car door for Kelsey. When he was in with Emily safely, I closed the door before opening mine.

"Can't wait to get home," I said with a breath before starting the car.

Vote pls 💕
Under editing ✨