Chapter 30

Emily's POV:

The next day, I woke up super early to avoid my brothers; I didn't want any of them to see me like this.

I looked like someone heading into depression with dark circles under my eyes from lack of sleep and too many tears.

I grabbed Tony's purple hoodie and my black pants, then put them on.

I made sure to open the door slowly, so as not to attract anyone's attention.

It was currently 6 am, and everyone usually wakes up by 7 or 7:30 am.

When I noticed the coast was clear, I quickly rushed towards the door, then opened it slowly.

Biting my lips, I prayed in my head that our house camera didn't catch me before running out of my house.

I looked at the house one more time before letting out a sigh; with that, I walked away before pulling out my phone.

I texted Emma, asking if I could come over to hers. I was really happy when she said it was okay, and she was coming to pick me up with her brother.

I sat down on the chair next to the main road, looking around with my hands in my hoodie pockets.

It was still early, and I couldn't see anyone moving, making me feel scared. My eyes looked around before looking down at my phone.

I let out a happy sigh when I saw a text from Emma saying she was here.

With that, I stood up and walked towards the road. Then I saw a black car from afar. I quickly texted Emma, asking what colour her car was because that black car looked like it was on and someone was in it.

"I'm in the black car, I can see you. Just come lol."

Was she reply, making me feel less afraid?

I smiled before walking towards the car, making sure to look left and right before crossing the road.

When I got to the car, I saw a man and Emma in the mirror.

Emma gave me a big smile before pointing at the door. I opened it before saying a quick hey to the large man sitting there.

All he did was nod before starting the car.

With that, we drove off, my mind clouded with thoughts of my brothers finding out I left the house again without telling them.

Vote pls ♥️
Under editing