Chapter 33

Emily's POV:

When we got home, I was surprised to see everyone sitting in the living room, looking dead. Emma even giggled at their state, making them look our way.

They all stared at us for what felt like hours, and no one said anything until Austin let out a loud scream and ran towards me, crying. The others followed, and the funny part was they were crying, actual tears rolling down their eyes.

After explaining where I had been for the past hours, Xender and Chris thanked Emma and her brother for keeping me safe. With that, everyone started going to their homes, leaving me and my crazy brothers alone.

When Emma was leaving, she gave me this look like, "Don't mess this up," before waving to the others. When the door closed shut, my brothers turned towards me slowly. No one said a word until Chris opened up.

''I think it's best Kelsey moves out for a while; maybe he needs some time to get used to Emily being around now.'' He said softly while the others nodded in agreement with his decision.

I looked around only to notice Kelsey right there, saying nothing. I didn't want to be the cause of my brothers breaking up, so I took a step forward before saying,

''Maybe it's best that I leave,'' I said softly, my eyes glued to the ground.

The boys looked up, and different answers came like,

''Are you crazy?''

''You must think we are crazy to let you go like that.''

''No fucking way, Emily.''

But the only people who didn't reply were Chris and Tony. Even Kelsey let out a scowl.

''We make the decisions here, little one, and why would you leave, huh? You did nothing wrong, so you're staying; no need for arguments,'' Chris said slowly, making me zip my mouth before looking away.

''The person who needs to leave is Kelsey. Since he can't act like a man, he needs space,'' he said, looking at our man-baby brother. However, Kelsey only gave him a nod before looking at me. He stood up from the couch and walked towards me; the others looked at each other before Austin took a step toward me, blocking Kelsey from me.

"I'm not going to hurt her. I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I know you guys hate me, and I did all this for a reason. I just hope I can change it soon," was all he said before walking out, leaving all of us confused and worried.

HEY EVERYONE, SO IM THINKING OF ENDING THIS STORY LIKE THIS, BUT IF YOU GUYS STILL WANT MORE CHAPTERS, PLS COMMENT DOWN 'MORE' AND I WILL SEE WHAT I CAN COOK UP FOR YOU ALL.

PLEASE PLEASE DONT SKIP, I REALLY NEED COMMENTS TO KNOW IF YOU GUYS LOVE THE STORY SO FAR.

THANK YOU AND HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT