chapter 14

Emily's POV:

I just have to say this, but I think Kelsey hates me, like seriously hates me. It's been two days now, and he hasn't said one word to me or even looked in my direction. The boys said he was having some kind of mood swings, and that I shouldn't think about it. But it makes me feel like I'm not wanted here because of him.

"What's my twin thinking of now?" I heard Tony ask and say softly.

Letting out a breath, I looked at him before shaking my head. It didn't feel right talking about it for some reason. I mean, I'm a big girl, and all these little things shouldn't bother me, right? I have five more brothers; if one doesn't want to talk to me, it shouldn't bother me at all. But for some reason, I felt like everything wouldn't be okay.

With that, I dropped my book on the bed and headed straight towards the door. Tony gave me a confused look but followed me slowly.

It's nice having a twin.

"Why do you hate me?" I asked loudly the minute I walked into the living room.

All the boys stopped what they were doing to look at us.

"What do you mean I hate you?" Kelsey asked, his head tilted to the side.

"Since the day I started my online classes, you have been acting all rude, like I'm bothering you or something," I stated angrily.

Kelsey rolled his eyes before standing up from the chair.

"You're just angry because I'm not giving you baby attention like the others, huh?" he said with a smirk. "Not everyone loves that you're here, Emily. It's best you mind your own business and don't disturb me," he stated angrily and then walked away.

I felt my eyes turn watery before looking at the others. My heart broke when I saw them looking at the floor. That's when I knew the truth: Kelsey was right, they never wanted me back.

With that, I raced to my bedroom, ignoring the calls I was getting from my brothers.

Vote pls💕
Under editing ✨

Hey everyone, I'm so sorry for not updating earlier, I'm having little problems with my phone, so this story might have a slow update once in a while.

But I'm glad you guys love the story so far 😭💕

Thank you all for your support it means a lot✨🙈