Chapter 20

Emily's POV:

The boys said nothing to me, nothing at all. I waited for them to say something, but they just stared at me, saying nothing.

I rolled my eyes at them before walking toward my room. The moment I turned around, I heard one of my brothers finally speak up.

"What were you thinking, Emily? Just because I said those little things to you, you decided to just leave without telling anyone," Kelsey said.

Again, I said nothing and walked toward my room. I'm not really in the mood for any argument.

When I entered the room, I made sure to lock it before sitting on my bed. With that, I started crying, quietly so no one could hear me from the door.

It all hurts. Everything hurts. I just wanted to be in a happy relationship with my brothers. Everything was fine until Kelsey ruined it.

"Sissy, can I please come in?" I heard Tony ask softly from the door, but I stayed put on my bed.

"I know you're upset, but you need to understand that we were all just worried about your safety," he continued, making me scold loudly.

"I don't need more lies in my life, Tony. If you all cared about me, you all should have never lied to me. I thought you of all people would never treat me this way, but guess I was wrong," I said loudly.

"Please tell those brothers of yours that I hate every single one of them. I wish you guys never found me. Just leave me alone," I continued shouting.

When I was done, I walked toward the bathroom to cry out my sorrows. I just wished everything was back to normal.

Vote pls ♥️
Under editing