Chapter 12

Emily's POV:

When Doctor Kingston arrived, he explained to me about the period and why I was feeling emotions. Turns out ladies go through a lot of emotions during their periods. He showed me a video on YouTube on how to wear a pad and gave me a hot water bag, which is used to reduce the pain.

So here I am in the living room, watching SpongeBob SquarePants. The boys are having a meeting in the kitchen. It's currently noon, which means I have three more hours to wait for my twin to return from school. Austin and Eren are already here. I was annoyed when Austin laughed at me because I said I was going to die, but Eren gave me forehead kisses and a chocolate bar, saying everything would be fine soon.

It feels nice to have brothers, to be honest. I thought when I arrived here, I would have distanced myself from them and always stayed quiet, but here I am feeling better every day.

"Emily, how are you feeling now?" I heard Chris ask as he walked toward me.

Lifting my head, I looked at him before smiling softly.

"It doesn't hurt like before; I'll be fine, don't worry," I whispered.

He gave me a smile before sitting close to me. "So the boys and I have decided that you will start school next semester instead of next week. It seems you need to learn a lot of things before getting into school, love," he said softly while playing with my hair.

I looked at him before sitting up straight. "But I wanna start school now. I promise I'll learn fast, plus I'll have Tony by my side," I begged him.

He still looked worried before shaking his head at me. "It's for your good, Emily, please," he said softly.

I let out a breath before nodding my head. "Are you and Xender twins? You guys look alike and are always the people telling everyone what to do?" I asked him with a tilted head.

"Nah, it's just one year difference, and we understand each other the most. That's why we are always together," he said.

"What work do you guys do, 'cause you guys are super duper rich?" I asked him.

He looked at me before letting out a breath. "Most of the money we have is mom and dad's money; it belongs to us, so we use it to add up to the house things. And I and Xender have companies around the world, so we are very popular people," he mumbled.

Nodding my head, I looked around the room before sighing. "Can you wake me up when Tony comes back from school?" I asked quietly.

He nods before patting his lap. "Just rest your head here; I'll give you a head massage," he whispered.

With a nod, I lay down slowly before resting my head on his lap. I felt him kiss my hair. With that, I was out like a light.

Vote pls 💕
Under editing ✨

I just wanna say a big thank you to you all, I started this Story, just three days ago and I'm already getting many readers.
It means a lot 💕😭