Chapter 8

Emily's POV:

I honestly don't know how to feel about all the information I got. I felt like crying for hours, but I was tired of being a crybaby. It hurts knowing that I have no parents. And it hurt more when I found out the only person I called father wanted to trade me for money. I knew he was bad and stupid, but the selling part was just too much.

I let out a breath as I looked at my doll room. I think I could get used to it. It's not my house, so I have no right to complain.

"Emily, can I come in, please?" I heard someone say from my door.

"Sure," I whispered before placing my face on my pillow.

My door opened slowly, and then Tony came in. His eyes were on the ground while his arms stayed at his back.

"You good?" I asked him softly, noticing the look on his face.

"Yeah, just wanted to check on my twin," he said, then let out a little laugh that sounded like he was crying.

"Come here," I said softly as I sat up straight.

Tony walked towards the bed before pulling me into a big bear hug. I let out a breath before rubbing his back.

"I'm sorry I couldn't find you quickly. I tried but got scared that I would never meet you again," he mumbled.

"It's okay, not your fault, Tony," I stated before placing a kiss on his head.

He smiled at me before cleaning the tears from his face, then sat down on my bed.

"So, do you like your room?" He asked while looking around.

"Yes, of course," I said, but it sounded like I was still thinking about it.

"A twin knows when the other lies. I hate it, though I'm more of a black person," he said while tilting his head to the side.

"I know, right," I said loudly, making him laugh.

"Don't worry, we can change the colour if you want, just me and you?" Tony said, giving me a big smile.

"Yeah, just me and you."

Vote pls 💕
Under editing ✨