Chapter 24

Emily's POV:

My new school was big as hell, with people moving everywhere, but what made me scared was the looks we were getting. I mean, we look good, but these people didn't have to be so dramatic about it.

"Don't worry, you'll get used to the attention soon," Tony said, then laughed at the face I was giving him.

We walked towards the school entrance, me looking everywhere, trying to avoid the looks and not listen to the whispers.

"Is that my baby girl?" I heard someone yell from a distance. I raised my head to see the boys walking towards me, two more guys following them.

"Hey, bestie," I said before hugging Niko. The others stood behind him, all having big smiles on their faces.

"Girl, I thought you would never come to school. Do you know how long we talked about you? People thought we were turning into your twin," Kelly said before laughing at the face Tony gave him.

"Well, it wasn't easy. Chris and Xender didn't want to allow me, but we tried harder each day until they agreed," I said before looking at the last brother, Angelo. He looked like he didn't want to be here at the moment and looked like he wanted to kill someone. He just raised an eyebrow at me when our eyes connected, making me look away with a blush. Why do these boys have to be pretty? It's so unfair.

"Alright, let's get your school class table and see what class you have now. See you all later," Tony said loudly, then grabbed my arm softly.

"Do boys like talking a lot?" Tony said when we were away from them, making me laugh out loud.

We took two turns before stopping at a red door. My twin let out a breath before pushing the door open.

"Ah, Mr. Tony, what business do I have with you today?" a black man with curly hair said softly, then smiled at me.

"Just came to get my sister's things," he said, then turned his head towards me.

"I never knew you guys had a sister. Tell me, little girl, how does it feel to have six brothers?"

"Hell," was all I said, making him laugh loudly, his head tilted back, and his curls fell back.

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it soon enough. Here you go, also, please don't be troublesome like your brother over here," he said, then gave me a white paper.

With a nod and wave, we walked out of the office.

"Well, the good thing is that we have all classes together, so no need to get scared or feel lonely," my twin said with a smile, while I gave him a smile of mine. With that, we walked towards our first class for the day, which was math.

Vote pls ♥️
Under editing