chapter 32

Emily's POV:

Emma and I sat in her living room, enjoying some chocolates, when I felt my phone ring for the 11th time in my pocket. Rolling my eyes, I left it there. I knew the boys were all up by now, and they probably wanted to ask where I was, but I needed space from all of them.

Emma glanced at me before grabbing her phone and pointing at mine.

"You know you can't stay away from them forever, though."

"Yeah, I know, but girl, it's hard. I'm tired of fighting with Kelsey, and I'm tired of crying."

Emma knew the details of the relationship between me and my brothers. I had shared everything that happened last night, and it felt nice opening up to someone. She hugged me and patted my head, giving me that older sister vibe, even though she couldn't speak. Her actions showed that she cared.

"Alright, later let's get home, okay? You and Kelsey need to talk things out. You guys are family, and family always sticks together, so stop fighting like children and work things out."

She texted down before looking at me with narrow eyes. I raised my hands in surrender before saying,

"Aye aye, captain."

This made her giggle before pulling me into a hug. We spent hours giggling and playing around before falling asleep.

When we woke up, it was 4 pm, and it was time for me to get home. Honestly, if Kelsey won't accept me, I'll just go to boarding school because I want to stay by myself for a while. The good thing is that Emma is also planning on going to boarding school, so it will be better for me. Maybe I'll just ask my brothers about the idea.

After grabbing my things, I picked up my phone to see 200 missed calls from the boys, even from Angelo, making me giggle. Well, this is going to be fun, I thought before entering the car, and with that, we drove off. Let's see how things will go.

Vote pls ♥️
Under editing