chapter 31

Austin's POV:

When morning finally came, I went over to my baby sister's room to annoy her, as I always do. My breath stopped when I didn't see her there, and to make matters worse, she had packed a bag—some of her clothes were missing from her closet.

Without thinking, I rushed downstairs, yelling and crying that Emily was gone. The others came out, Chris and Xender holding guns in their hands, looking around as if we were under attack. They stopped me from running, attempting to calm me down, but all I could do was cry.

It was Kelsey's fault; now it's happening again. If only he could be a good brother like the rest of us, my baby sister wouldn't have left.

When I explained to the others what happened yesterday, Xender was pissed and even beat Kelsey up until he ran out of the house, but he never came back after that. It's like he just ran away from us because he knew he hurt Emily again.

"What do you mean she's gone? Calm down, boy; you're a grown-ass man," Xender said, but I said nothing to him and kept crying.

"I don't know what happened. She was in her bed last night when I checked, but now she's not," I said softly as if talking to myself.

The others rushed towards her room and came out looking pained. They knew she left again without telling us.

"Tony, call the boys, maybe they know where she went," Xender ordered.

"Guys, let's get dressed. We need to find her and Kelsey. It's high time they understand each other and stop these fights," Chris said, and we nodded before moving to our rooms.

But all I could do was think and think. What if the boys didn't know where she went? She doesn't know anyone else, so where could she have gone?

I walked into the bathroom to clear my mind. Looking up at the mirror, I could see how red my eyes were and my nose.

With a deep breath, I closed my eyes softly before turning on the shower. I just hope we find her.

Vote pls 💕
Under editing.

I love Austin, his my favourite character 💕