chapter 29

Tony POV:

Angry, was all I was feeling when Kelsey said those words to my twin sister.

I kept wondering what was going on with him; this was not the Kelsey I grew up with.

I mean, I knew he also cried and shut everyone out when Emily was not with us.

But here he is trying to push her away; it all didn't make sense to me at all.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, BOY?" Chris yelled at him.

But all he did was fake yawn and stand up from the chair.

Without thinking, I walked towards him and slammed my fist into his nose.

The others let out a gasp at my actions but said nothing to me.

"You think you're smart, huh? Wtf is wrong with you, dude? You wanted her back too; you cried and prayed to God to send someone to bring her back, but here you are acting like a kid," I stated coldly, looking directly into his eyes.

His left hand stayed on his bleeding nose while he glared at me, but all I did was see red.

I felt like hitting him over and over again, but I couldn't because I knew Emily wouldn't be happy about it.

"If you don't want to be a part of this family, please fucking leave and stop making my sister feel like shit," I said before walking away from him.

I needed to clear my mind before I did something crazy.

I could hear the others talking to him too, more like yelling at him to control himself.

Just as I was about to open the door, Xender and Eren walked in.

"What's going on, and why is there blood on your arm?" Xander asked, his head tilted to the side.

"Go ask that stupid brother of yours, and please tell him to stay away from my sister," I said before walking out.

Maybe if I stay alone, I'll get my mind straight.

VOTE pls ♥️
Under editing