Chapter 23

Emily's POV:

"WAKE UP, SISSY!" I heard someone scream in my ear, making me groan loudly. Why can't I have peace in this house?

"You're gonna make her ears broken, man," I heard Eren say with a sigh.

Thank God I have him around, I thought before rolling off my bed. "Aww, you look like a pretty princess," Austin said out loud, making me roll my eyes.

"Get ready, princess. You have 1 hour to get ready," Eren said, making me give him a nod.

With that, I walked into my bathroom to get ready. I looked at myself in the mirror before letting out a breath. Last night, I couldn't sleep, still have those nightmares, and I don't think they are ending anytime soon.

"Let's just get ready for school," I said before taking off my clothes.

After washing my hair and teeth, I turned on the shower and washed up my body. When I was done, I cleaned up my body with my pink towel.

I'm telling you all, these boys got everything pink for me. I let out a breath before walking out of the bathroom, then picked up my outfit - a white crop top and brown teddy joggers, which was so freaking cute. I let down my long black hair before picking up my iPhone 12, a welcome gift from my brothers.

With a nod and smile, I grabbed my black bag and walked out.

"Ooo, you look so cute, baby girl," Chris said out loud while snapping his fingers, making me giggle.

"You think so? I don't want to look boring to anyone," I said softly, making him sigh.

"Baby girl, this is 2023. You don't need people's words to make you think," he said softly, grabbing my arms.

"Just stay confident and pretty, and I promise, baby, people will love you, okay?" he spoke so softly.

"Okay," I said with a little giggle when I felt tears about to drop.

"Alright, let's go. We don't have all day," he said with a wink.

We both walked downstairs, making sure to be careful. "Finally, I thought you wanted to be late on your first day, sissy. And damn, you look really cute right now," Tony said before walking towards the door.

"Grab an apple, let's go," he yelled out. Austin laughed and then followed him, making me smile at them.

With that, I grabbed the apple and followed them towards the car. I hope today is going to be good.

Vote pls♥️
Under editing