Chapter 37

TONY'S POV:

I couldn't recall what had happened. When I woke up, I found myself in my room, surrounded by doctors and the buzz of people's voices. Pain surged through my body, and my leg was tightly wrapped.

My cousin Levi sat beside my bed, urging me to calm down. He explained the situation and inquired if any of us had an idea about our whereabouts.

Unfortunately, I had no answers.

Asking about Emily yielded no results. Xender and Eren, my brothers, entered the room, helping me out of bed and placing me in a wheelchair. The doctor revealed that my legs had suffered damage in the accident, requiring me to use the wheelchair for months.

In the living room, surrounded by uncles and brothers, Xender addressed us.

He shared that Emily had given herself up for us, including Kelsey, surprising everyone. Two whole days had passed, and we needed to plan our next move.

Deep in thought, none of us had a clue about where to start. Xender emphasized the urgency of devising a plan quickly.

Kelsey, looking half-dead, mumbled softly, "I know where she might be." He walked towards the laptop, typed something, and showed Xender.

Austin, sceptical, glared at Kelsey, questioning the authenticity of the information. Kelsey, unfazed, simply walked away, urging us to retrieve his sister.

"Let's move, people," Xender declared, rallying the group. With that, everyone left one by one, leaving the rest of us alone.

VOTE PLS ♥️