Chapter 25

Emily's POV:

It was now break time, and I was so happy. I mean, yeah, I'm hungry as hell, but also the looks I was getting were making me so uncomfortable, and I needed to be out of the class to get fresh air.

My eyes closed on their own when I felt the nice cold air around me. I know my brother and his friends are looking for me, but I needed a break from them too.

"Did you think this would be a good hiding spot?" I heard a deep voice ask, making me raise my head.

My eyes connected to Angelo's brown eyes. He looked at me with a raised brow before coming to sit next to me.

"I wasn't hiding from anyone, just need some rest," I whispered, then looked away from his eyes.

There was something about him. I don't know what, but I didn't like that feeling one bit. I'm only 13, and I don't need to be liking anyone at the moment.

"Did you hear me, Emily?" I heard him ask softly, making me smile.

"Yeah, let's just go; the others might be looking for us," I said, then stood up, finding all means to stay far away from him.

Nah, I don't like him. It's maybe because he's just pretty and caring, and I don't know, giving off all these bad-boy vibes from all the books I read on Wattpad. Yeah, that's it, no feelings around.

I said to myself before giving myself a pat on my shoulders.

"I found your sister, you little shit. Now stop worrying; you look like a mama hen," Angelo said loudly when we got closer to the boys.

Tony stopped walking around and looked at me before saying, "What the heck, Emily? Don't just walk away like that. What if something bad happened to you, huh?" He stated angrily, making me take two steps back.

Memories of an angry Adam flashed in my head, making my breathing pick up.

"Shit, I'm sorry sissy. I didn't mean to get you scared. Just please, please tell me or any of us when you're leaving, okay?" Tony said softly before walking towards me.

But all I did was nod my head before looking at Angelo, who was looking at me with a worried face but said nothing about it.

Vote pls ♥️
Under editing