Chapter 35

AUSTIN'S POV:

The call ended, and it felt like my life had been abruptly cut short. The echoes of my brothers' and little sister's last screams haunted me as tears streamed down my face.

I rushed towards the others, finding my uncles and cousins gathered in the living room. They looked up at the sound of my footsteps.

"They got them, Xender!" I yelled, desperately searching for my older brothers.

"Calm down, boy. We're doing all we can," Uncle Levi said, attempting to hold my shoulders. I shook my head, stepping away from him.

"No, first Kelsey, now three of them, and you're telling me to calm down? Bullshit!" I shouted, frustration and worry consuming me.

The room fell into a heavy silence. Nobody spoke until Angelo, one of Tony's friends, stood up.

"We all need to think of a plan and not yell at one another," he said calmly, glancing around the room. "Emily will be scared right now. We know the boys won't be, but she will. So, stop the stupid fight, and let's find my fairy." With that, he walked away.

"Well, someone likes our little star," Uncle Edi commented, and a few chuckles filled the room.

Everyone dispersed, contemplating ways to reunite our shattered family.

VOTE PLS ♥️