Chapter19

Emily's POV:

When morning came, the boys and I got ready to head over to my house. I was really scared. I knew the others would be upset by my decision to just leave without telling anyone, but I don't really care. It's not my fault they lied to me.

"Alright, baby girl, it's time to head home," Issac said softly then laughed at my face.

"I still want to get to know you guys. Please, can you talk to Xender so I could stay here for another night?" I asked him softly.

But all he did was shake his head before grabbing my arms in his.

"We are always here, love, just a call away, and we all go to the same school, well, except me. I finished school a long time ago."

I looked at him before sighing.

"Alright, if you say so." With a smile from him, we both walked outside the room.

The other boys were all waiting for us in the car. They all gave me smiles while I returned smiles of mine. With that, we all drove out of their apartment.

When we finally arrived at my home, I could see my brothers standing outside, some men with them, and boy, they did not look happy.

"Well, it was nice knowing you all for a little while," I said softly while the boys laughed at me. With that, we all got out of the car.

You could feel the tension flying around as we walked towards them. I, on the other hand, was thinking of cupcakes.

"Thank you guys for bringing our sister safely home. It really means a lot," I heard Chris say to the boys when we got closer to them.

"It's no big deal, dude. We are all family, right, and we all stick together," Kelly said, making me smile a little.

"Alright, we will leave you guys to clear your problems out," Issac said with a tap on my head and goodbyes from the boys. I watched them walk towards their car, and with that, I walked into the house, not ready to listen to my brothers yelling.

vote pls
Under editing