Chapter 28

Emily POV:

When I got home, I immediately called my brothers and started yelling like something happened.

"Tf happened to you, and why are you yelling?" Kelsey asked while glaring at me, making me quiet down.

I looked at my fingers before mumbling an apology then looked around for the others.

"Where are the others?" I asked softly looking around the living room.

He scolded me before mumbling something like "around the back."

With that, I rushed away from him before giggling like a small child.

I saw two of my brothers from far, they were all talking to each other before looking at me when they heard my footsteps.

"Wassup little one, how was school today?" Chris asked softly when he saw my smile.

"Good good, I made a friend today," I said happily while jumping around.

The others smiled at me then Tony hugged me before saying. "Do you want ice cream, sissy?"

Making me jump before running towards the kitchen.

The others laughed before following me closely.

"Where is Xender?" I asked as I looked around.

"Work," they all mumbled before looking at each other.

With that, I sat down on the chair and waited for my ice cream. The others continued talking to each other while I told Tony about Emma.

"I bet she will leave you in a week," Kelsey said loudly before chuckling like he said some joke.

The others looked at him with a glare while I tried not to cry.

"What, it's not my fault that you're a problem," he continued making sure he was glaring right at me.

I looked away from him before pushing the ice cream away from me. I stood up from the chair before heading towards my room.

"And here you are, leaving like you always do, weak ass," he said with a scold.

"What did I do to you?" I said softly looking at the ground. I was scared to look at his eyes.

"I just hate you and wish you never took our parents. You should have died with them that day," he said, making me look up with shock.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP," Chris yelled out, but all Kelsey did was laugh.

With that, I walked away, trying hard to stop the bad thoughts going through my head.

Vote ♥️
Under editing