Epilogue

Third Person POV:

Today marked the fourteenth birthday of the twins, and all of Emily's brothers hustled around to prepare the house for their surprise party. Uncles, aunties, and cousins joined the bustling activity, contributing to the lively chaos that filled the air.

Xender and Chris, exhausted from arranging the gifts, found themselves caught up in a heated argument about the party setup. Chris exclaimed, "I'm telling you, if you put them in that direction, Emily won't like it," provoking an eye roll from Xender.

"Remember, it's also Tony's birthday," Xender replied.

Kelsey, growing increasingly annoyed by their bickering, groaned loudly and stood up. "Yo, Austin, let's go get the twins from school," he suggested to his other brother.

Austin nodded, and without looking back, they got into the car and drove away. Although Austin turned on the radio, much to Kelsey's displeasure, he remained calm, simply wanting his baby sister by his side.

Upon reaching the school, they watched Tony and Emily walking together, the latter sporting a broad smile. Emily joyfully greeted her brothers, and Austin reassured her, "We miss you too, baby girl."

They shared their handshake and started discussing the day's events. As they arrived home, Emily rushed into the house before anyone could notice. Austin ran after her, attempting to prevent her from discovering the surprise party. However, it was too late, and Emily opened the door to find the house dark.

She stopped running and glanced back at her twin and brothers. "Uh, where's everyone?" she asked softly.

"We don't know," Austin replied with a grin, looking at Kelsey, who rolled his eyes at his annoying brother.

"Come on, Emily, let's get something to eat," Tony suggested, taking Emily's hand.

"SURPRISE!!" Everyone screamed, causing Emily to jump and let out a scream.

"Aww, you guys shouldn't have," Tony chuckled, while Emily caught her breath.

"This is so pretty," Emily said, examining the decorated house.

"Happy you love it," their aunt said with a smile.

"Come on, time to open your presents," Xender said softly.

Emily giggled and eagerly rushed inside. It was her first time celebrating her birthday, and everything seemed like a dream to her.

"Thank you so much, everyone," she said softly, feeling her eyes welling up.

"No crying," Chris teased, placing a kiss on Emily's forehead.

She nodded before looking around the room. Everyone gazed at them with pride.

"I'm so happy you're here," Tony said, pulling his twin into a bear hug.

"Alright, everyone gathers around; it's picture time," Uncle John announced loudly.

While some groaned, Emily giggled and walked toward her uncle. "I'm ready for the picture," she said softly, bouncing on her feet.

"I want a picture too," someone chimed in from the crowd, and soon, everyone wanted pictures.

"Alright, in 3, 2, 1!" Uncle John yelled before capturing the moment in a photograph.

As he checked the pictures, Austin dashed toward the cake, his brothers close behind. The adults strolled away, chuckling and chatting among themselves. All Emily could do was smile, feeling grateful for having a family like this, as well as friends, and especially her brothers. Hopefully, the future will bring even more joy.

The End.😂🌺

Comment down below what you guys think of this epilogue, I wanted to write this because everyone kept asking for it and I didn't want to leave you all hanging.

Thank you all for getting my story up to 100k views, means a lot to me.

🌺🌺💕