Chapter 21

Tony's POV:

You know that painful feeling in your heart when someone you cared for hates you for someone else's mistakes? Emily hates me, not only me but everyone in the house. Today makes it the fourth day, four whole days of not seeing my twin. It's like she doesn't leave her room; she even stopped eating with us.

Every time I get to school, the boys always ask about her, and it's nice knowing that they care for her. But I, on the other hand, miss her a lot.

"Any luck today?" I asked Austin as I walked into the living room.

But all he did was shake his head and look away. It was the first time I'd seen him this way. Austin is always happy, I mean always. Even when Emily was never with us, he tried to make us smile once in a while, but now he is just like Kelsey.

Speaking of Kelsey, he also stopped talking to us. It's like the family is falling apart. Everything was okay, things were nice and fun until he ruined it for everyone, and now he is still acting like a kid.

"I miss her, dude. Fuck, I even tried talking to her, but nothing," Austin mumbled softly as he looked at his fingers.

"What can we do to get her trust back, huh? What?" he continued, his voice cracking up.

What shocked me was when I saw tears falling from his eyes. I laid my head on his shoulder before letting out a loud breath.

"Let's try it together; maybe she will forgive us," I said hopefully before standing up.

He let out a breath before standing up, then walked by my side. With each step I took, my heart kept racing.

"Alright, you're the twin; try your luck," Austin said softly before pushing me towards the door.

Letting out another breath, I knocked on her door softly before saying, "Emily, please, I know you're angry, but please, we miss you. Just tell us you're okay or say a word to us, just one word," I said before looking at Austin.

His eyes were fixed on the door; you could tell he was about to cry or beg her at this point.

"How many of you are here?" I heard Emily ask softly.

"Just Austin and I," I whispered before looking at my brother. I almost laughed loudly when I saw the happiness in his eyes.

It took a second before she opened the door, and without thinking, I threw my arms around her before crying.

"Please don't shut us out again, please," I said softly as she wrapped her arms around me.

I felt Austin come closer to us before joining the hug. I was just happy that I got my baby sister back.

Vote pls ♥️
Under Editing