Chapter 40

KELSEY'S POV:

I knew I had to leave, acknowledging the problems I caused for my family. Disappointment emanated from my brothers and cousins. Without waiting for a word, I stepped forward and expressed, "I'll leave. You guys can talk to Emily to stay. I will stay far away. If you guys need me, just call me," accompanied by a sad smile.

Heading towards my room to pack, my mind swirled with regrets and thoughts on how to seek forgiveness from Emily. As I approached my door, I overheard her voice from her room, engaging in conversation and erupting into laughter.

Curious, I knocked on her door, holding my breath. Emily opened it, giving me a nonchalant look. "What?" she asked with an eye roll.

"I know you don't want anything to do with me right now, but I just wanted to say, I'm leaving. You don't have to be separated from your brothers and family because of me. I just want you to forgive me, please," I uttered softly, hesitant to meet her gaze.

For a moment, she said nothing, then took two steps towards me. To my surprise, she wrapped her arms around me.

"I do forgive you, Kelsey. I just want to start this all over. Let's try to be a family again—no fights, no secrets, just a new start," she whispered, holding me tightly.

My eyes welled up, and I placed a long kiss on her head, unwilling to let go. "I promised," I said.

"GROUP HUG, EVERYONE!" Austin's loud proclamation filled the air, making Emily giggle while I cursed loudly.

With that, I felt numerous arms enveloping us. The count didn't matter; all I knew was that I had my family back. It was time to make things right, no more problems.

VOTE PLS ♥️

THIS IS THE ENDING OF LITTLE EMILY, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING VOTING, AND COMMENTING.

LOTS OF LOVE FROM ANGLE.

PLEASE COMMENT DOWN, HOW YOU FELT ABOUT THE ENDING, WILL YOU GUYS WANT AN EPILOGUE?