Hop And Skip

Hinata stares over the field as Naruto practically decimated the boys in a game of dodge ball...with spikes covered cannon balls. It certainly adds flavor to the game. Normal rubber dodge ball hurts enough. Make it spiky on dense steel and death feels certain if hit. A boy, she believed his name is Zoro, is very good at dodging. His best friend, Sanji is his name she believed, had made the mistake of kicking instead of dodging. So the blond sat on the bleacher across from hers screaming at the 'Marimo' to kick Naruto's ass.

Naruto, on the other hand, is cackling like a madman and auditorily sexually harassing them, "Come on! Move that body like you're having the fuck of your life unless you really want me to rail that fat ass like a fucking drill!! Show to daddy how much bigger your dick is compared to mine!! Fuck yeah! That's it!" He said a lot more but her brain had dutifully added the 'beep' noise due to how...explicit he can get.

As he only gets more graphic, Hinata's mind decided to drift away and thought about last week. She didn't expect the date invitation. Did he even really mean it? Maybe he's just playing around because she had assumed that he has no interest in dates and...stuff? She had apologized to him the morning of the weekend but he just shakes his head and apologized for bringing up the date out of the blue. It seems like things had gone back to...normal...but maybe it was just her? She can't help but sense that Naruto is...disappointed?

Perhaps she is thinking too much on the matter...

"Hyuuga!"

Hinata looks up to see spike and steel coming straight to her face. Like a deer in a headlight, she feels her joints locks. She knows that she should move but her body refuse to listen to her head. Time seems to slow as instead of making her body move, her thought process speeds up instead. From the corner of her right eye, coal black hand tipped in wicked talons enters her vision.

She gasps as blood speckles her face.

A bleacher splinters into two behind her as his tail slaps down.

She looks to the side the moment her brain catch onto the fact that they survived imminent death via spiky cannonball to the face and found Naruto growling at the boy that had thrown the ball. He awkwardly defended his action, "It was supposed to be a trick shot!"

Naruto throws the ball at his face.

Ignoring the bloody boy on the floor, he looks at her with wide eyes, "You okay?"

She grabs his hand and looks at the injury only to see them closing. Blinking at the phenomena, she looks at his face only to see him watching her with pinched brows, still waiting for her answer. She shakes her head, "I-I'm fine. You should see the n-nurse,"

Naruto's eyes roams all over her face before nodding and sitting next to her, "I'm fine,"

He looks at his hand and just waves them, flicking off the bloody residues from his now closed wounds. He then uses his thumb to swipe at the drops of blood on her face. Hinata's eyes widens when his violet tongue licks off the blood from his thumb. He doesn't even look like he think when does that. Once her face is properly clean of his blood, he just settles back and flips a bird at the still playing students below. He then pulls out a tumbler and starts sucking on the tiny hole.

Hinata sits there, still feeling his thumb on her face, still seeing his tongue licking his thumb, still not knowing how to reboot her brain. Her heart feels like she's racing against a race horse and she wonders how she is still sitting and not on the ground having seizures. Gulping, she thought about finding something to drink so she starts looking around. Her throat feels too dry.

"What are you looking for?"

She coughs, "Water,"

She feels something pressing against her lips, "Here,"