Revelation

Naruto covers his red face with his hand and shifts, his voice thick, "Hinata...can you please get off first?"

Hinata mechanically moves off his lap, her eyes catching sight of what can only be called an unnatural looking fold that wasn't there before. Naruto's hand appears and pushes down the 'tent' and Hinata's brain catches on to what she had just seen. Face burning like she had jumped down a volcano, she moves away from him and turn around to look at the rest of his room.

It is a spacious room with vaulted ceiling.

Naruto's voice breaks through the blank silence of her mind, "There are sofas over there. Please take a seat and...look out the window or something. I'm...I usually sleep in the nude,"

She chokes on a squeak as she shoots up, ramrod straight and scurries off to the sofa set around the glass coffee table. It is only after she reach there that she realize from the cool breeze of the ocean that the back of her skirt had hitched up, baring her ass. Face burning hotter and cheeks sore, she reaches behind her and rearranges the skirt until she's properly covered.

Oh, why, oh, why did the laundry machine have to catch fire yesterday??

How did a laundry machine even turn into a furnace??

Why did the only underwear available for her to use today has to be the embarrassing set Ino had pushed on her and not one of her more sensible, granny underwear??

What did Naruto think about her underwear?

...

WHY DOES SHE CARE????

"I'm decent,"

Hinata looks at Naruto to see him in a low riding silk pajama pant and no shirt...

Oh, right. Sasuke always gripe about Incubi and their nudist nature. In this way, they and the Succubi shared a similarity. What is decent to them is...not really decent to the rest of the world. So to not stare too long at the not quite hidden shape on the front of his pants, Hinata looks at Naruto's sleepy face instead. He has his horns out as well as his tails. His wings fluffed from sleep, making them look plush. His blond hair messy from nap, standing on end everywhere. His eyes are still blinking and squinting at her.

He's too cute like this.

She looks at his hooves instead.

"Why are you here? No. Make that how did you get here?"

Hinata blinks and look around, her fingers twiddling on her lap, thinking that her legs look fat, "Sai, Ino, and Sakura thought I should come over and talk to you so Sai drew a giant swallow. We were supposed to come together but when I settled on the first swallow, it took off without the other,"

"...and where is the giant swallow now?"

Her legs look really fat, "...it turned back to ink..."

"...and how did you end up on my bed?"

Why is he growling at her?

...

Well, she did wake him up in the most terrible manner. She had been very rude. Obviously he would wake up mad. She watch the fine hair on her thighs rising into goosebumps. Throat feeling dry and heart climbing upward, she answers, "...your Shadow Clone grabbed me and...leave me on top of you," She quickly bows her head, "I'm sorry!"

...

"...sorry?"

He's really mad!

She adds, "I just want to say that I'm sorry! I'm sorry for...saying that I hate you! I'm sorry for landing on you! I'm sorry for throwing all your kindness to your face! I'm sorry for being such a bad friend!" She bit back the bitter taste climbing her throat. This isn't about her. She's not apologizing because she wants him to look at her. She just want to make things right again. So she continues, "I'm sorry for treating you like a bad person. I'm sorry for doubting your intention. I'm...I'm just...sorry..."