Flowers And Sex

Incubating for an Incubus is not easy, Hinata finds. It's a little uncomfortable as she can feel the way his semen stretches her womb. She can't see it but feeling the skin there proves to be harder than the surrounding. It isn't exactly inflation by cum but it feels like it. It also made her feel a little pregnant as she's acutely aware of the presence of 'something' inside her. Suddenly all those historical account of women claiming to be impregnated by an Incubus make sense.

Naruto leans towards her, "Are you alright?"

She's sitting beside him in class once more. Because of his semen in her, Hinata can't enter her dorm. And considering the fact that she will be feeding him on the regular, her things had been moved to his tower. She didn't even know about the arrangement until she wakes up to Naruto glaring at a letter that apparently come from his father the King. Now, she come to school with him and flying with Naruto is quiet the experience.

Because of this, even though neither she nor Naruto said anything about their personal lives, everyone come to assume things and though no one but their closest friends know about their Soulmate connection, the whole class had come to the correct conclusion that Naruto is 'feeding' on her. It also doesn't help that his wings look fluffier like a brooding hen. Well, turns out that's a sign that he's incubating and incubating for an Incubus means unprotected sex. So now, none of the other boys look her way...although a few pouts at Naruto in envy. Something that when Naruto catches on, made his growl and preen.

He's annoyed that they knew, somewhat, what he did with Hinata.

He's preening because he's proud of her.

Turns out it is no secret about his size. Hinata didn't even know that his tails are considered his second pair of penis. No wonder whenever he's aggressive and his tails come out, Sakura said that he got a boner. So basically, she had become famous for being the girl that 'swallowed' him. Hinata has no idea how big he really is. It isn't like she take out a ruler to measure when she did it with him! Also, it isn't like he has the size of a horse! Surely, someone out there somewhere can take him on too?

Basically, Naruto is proud that she could take him in.

Hinata don't know what to think about that.

It is such a weird thing to be famous for.

Back to her current condition, Hinata is dutifully incubating Naruto inside her. She will be feeding him her lust throughout the day that way. This also mean that she is as lustful as the next door Succubus. Except that her body only reacts to Naruto's touch. Otherwise, all her lust will go into the semen inside her that will slowly diminish as it returns to Naruto in the form of energy.

Yeah. Feeding an Incubus is weird.

As they sits down for lunch at the cafeteria, Hinata blinks at Sakura who looks different. She looks at at Naruto, "Ano..."

Naruto looks at Sakura, "Oh. Hey. Is it that time of the year again?"

Sakura nods but didn't say a word, a frown on her face. Noticing Hinata's confusion, Naruto explains, "Every spring equinox, nymph turns to their opposite gender. So, Sakura was born a girl but for the spring equinox, she's a dude,"

Sasuke sits down next to her, "How are you feeling?" Sakura scowls, glaring at him. The Tengu blinks for a few moment before nodding, "Ah. Right. Voice,"

Ino joins them, "Sakura! Want to do threesome with me and Sai?" She then whispers, "You can peg him,"

Sasuke growls, "She is not pegging anyone but me!"

Ino's eyes widens as she stares at Sasuke, "Wait...what? You...that's your kink?"

Sasuke raises a brow at her, "Got a problem? She's my girl, after all. When we Uchiha gets into a relationship, we go full in. That means, if she wants to peg me as guy, I'll gladly be gay for one day," He blushes, "If she wants to...that is..."