Pamper Me

Summer.

Hinata never thought that she will survive Konoha until summer.

Well, hardly anything of note happens beside the orc kidnapping incident and gaining a boyfriend who is also a genuine Soulmate...oh, she can also note down in her personal mental diary that she lost her virginity at 15 years of age. Not that she will tell anyone who is not already in the know, like her friends in Konoha and Naruto as well as his whole family. But it isn't like she can hide it. Not with him being an Incubus and her being the only girl he's hanging around.

It still embarrasses her to think about the manner in which she lose it.

The other thing that happens so far is making a fairy as a friend and...

She don't know what to do about her matter with Ino. Being in the upper year, the elf simply avoids her and Hinata don't know what to think about it. It seems that Sakura had decided to make herself scarce and instead focus on Sasuke. It isn't that they are abandoning Ino, it is just that Ino is the one pushing them away.

But at the moment, her little friendship drama isn't as important as the fact that Naruto wakes her up with his tongue deep inside her pussy. It isn't the first time she wakes up to him fondling her or using her thighs to deal with his morning erection. It is also not the first time for her to wake up to the pressure of a growing orgasm. She had caught on to the fact that Naruto is obsessed with her body. He sometimes pats her crotch for no reason, marveling the fact that she's naturally bald down there.

Is it an Incubus thing?

But right now her brain can't think much as her spine bends and she squirts all over face, his mouth sucking hard on her as if drinking from a drinking fountain. He moans against her, his hands holding tight onto her ass as he grinds his mouth against her. Hinata's hip bucks as she moans and gasps from the force of her morning wake up orgasm. He keeps on teasing her, forcing her body to go through multiple orgasm until she's crying from the over stimulation.

Naruto finally let her go with a satisfied lick on his lips, "That was refreshing!"

Crazy Incubus.

Why did she love him again?

He climbs over her to pepper her face with kisses, "Morning, sweetness,"

Oh, right. He's sweet on her and loves her wholeheartedly. She'll be a real witch if she didn't love him back.

She groans as he pushes his hard rod inside her, the over stimulation from before adding to her pain and pleasure as her legs curls up and hook around his hip, one heel rubbing against the base of his tails. Naruto moans as she returns his treatment of her on one of his erogenous zone. Naruto's body is a mystery to her and she found that she wants to explore him like he do her.

He lazily humps against her, moving slowly, and kisses her thoroughly. His tongue diving into her mouth and teases her molars and the roof before twisting around in a weird tongue tango. He then slowly picks up the pace, taking his time rolling his hip as he rubs her chest, loving them with his hands and mouth. He loves digging through her inverted nipples and popping them out, calling tiny Hinatas. When she had asked him why he calls them that, he said that they are like her.

Shy and wonderfully sensitive once out.

His hip moves faster as he suckles and licks at her neck, making her gasp, as his hands lower down until they are grabbing her ass and Hinata knows that he's out of patient for slow love making. He wants a thorough morning fuck and before she realize it, Hinata is clinging for her life as he railed into her stomach violently. Although he is often sweet and vanilla, sometimes he has this mood for pure, wild rutting and Hinata has learned to enjoy his rough fucking.