Side; Naruto V

"Hina...Hinata! We need to-!" He barely could speak as Hinata continues to kiss him hungrily. Pulling away from her is a monumental task as Naruto battles both himself and her, "We need to stop-!"

The moment they kissed and he reciprocated, the residual magic inside Hinata goes ballistic. All her pent up lust spikes and Naruto can't stop his own body from reacting. Either it is his magic or her own instinct, she rubbing herself on his hardening cock. Usually it takes him a while to go full mast due to his size. But with his own lust spiking with hers, their lustful energy bouncing off of each other, feeding each other, and the compatibility of their soul as Soulmates, Naruto is quickly losing control of the situation.

There is a reason why all those predators and Sinners failed with Hinata. It isn't just that she is capable of keeping a cool head, but rather that her lust instead of reacting to them simply went into the residue he left in her body, partially maintaining it. So even if her body reacts, she is simply unable to reciprocate their attention on her, feeding into their frustration which in turn lead to them becoming violent with her. Lust is more than just a biological reaction but more psychological.

With her accepting her feelings for him and him reciprocating, it is natural for her body to react in a lustful manner. Basically inviting him to explore the secrets of her body. However, because of how young she was when he unknowingly placed his mark on her, the pent up lust is enormous as she grew up into puberty. The result of all three combined?

A very eager Hinata.

She moans, "Naruto-kun~!"

Naruto groans, "A suffix too?!"

Fucking cute!

It is really dangerous. His blanket is slowly being pulled down his hip because of her vigorously moving hip. Her mouth hot on his and moaning hungrily. But even if he tries to pull her off, for whatever dumb reason, she's stronger than him at that moment. Perhaps it is because Naruto is fighting on two fronts that he didn't really want to win.

Hinata's inviting body.

His own hunger for her.

The fabric finally slips off and he moans low and loud as Hinata's barely covered crotch starts to ride him. He frowns as his own hip starts to move against her, bucking against her gyrating ass. He remembers the first day he met Hinata. She was wearing a pastel blue cotton panty with a cute violet ribbon. Lace is not her first choice. She's too shy to wear a thong.

But this!

This is definitely a thong and it's not very good at keeping him out!

Growling, he flips over so that he's on top of her. Hinata stares at him in a daze, "Naruto-kun?"

Naruto gulps. Her heart shaped face is flush with blush, her lips blooming red like juicy fruits, her eyes half open, her lips parted for puffs of air that smells so good.

He tried.

He really tried but it's different when she is so willingly under him.

He kisses her, hungrily plundering her mouth, his fangs tingling as she cut a bit of her tongue from her shy reciprocation of his deep kiss, the taste of her blood only further awakening the beast inside. His hip starts moving again, rubbing against her puffy lower lips wet from her own arousal. She reaches up and around his shoulders but he grabs them and hold them with his own hands.

She groans, "More~!"

He growls, "Not yet...not...not yet..."

She's young. Sure, just 2 years his junior but her body is still too young.