Side; Naruto X

Naruto leans his temple against the wall in front of him, trying to calm down. He had killed all his opponents...in front of Hinata.

He's a monster.

"We are born a monster," He scoffs, "No point pretending otherwise,"

Naruto shakes his head, "I am better than what I am born as,"

"Oh...I can't wait for a victory fuck,"

Naruto grips his hand, "You're not touching her,"

He laughs, "Hah! You know you slips sometimes and I get to fuck her either way,"

Naruto growls, "Shut up!"

"Naruto? You're up,"

Naruto pushes away from the wall to look at Sasuke. His face as deadpan as usual but his eyes gives his concern for the blond Incubus away. The Tengu sighs as he hands the Incubus a wet towel, "Clean up that meat on your chin. Better yet, wipe down as best as you can. You're completely splattered," He shakes his head, "Do you really have to rise him over your head before tearing him into two?"

Naruto said nothing.

Sasuke asks in a quieter tone, "...you hearing voices again?"

Naruto sighs, throwing the bloody towel to the floor, completely soaked through, before looking at his friend. Not many know about his auditory hallucination. Only his parents and Sasuke because Sasuke was there when Naruto first heard His voice following the week after his rescue. Originally, he had thought that the voice was a result of the torture and poisoning that Hiroshi injected in him. Something like an acid trip. But it persisted and before Naruto knew it, he's arguing with the voice in his head.

He come and go as he please.

Tsunade said that the voice is a result of his ego splitting from the torture.

The past few years after joining the army on the War Zone, He was silent. Or perhaps He had become Naruto. Joining Konoha, Naruto starts to calm down from the high of constant bloodlust. Then he had a few chances of letting loose during the Konoha Cleanup Case where he caused an explosion that decimated a third of the old school's building. An incident which landed him in hot water with the School Board and causes him to be grounded at the Palace of Lust.

Then, when he finally returns, Hinata appears in his life.

Naruto never had to struggle with Him before. But the more in love he falls with Hinata, the less he wanted to let Him out. When he contacted Tsunade outside Hinata's knowledge, she told him that he is splitting again because of his fear of hurting Hinata and scaring her out of his life. So the plan was to gradually expose her to his 'other side' in a controlled environment where people stronger than him can step in and stop him should he lose control or reacting badly to her reacting badly to him.

Kushina should be talking to Hinata.

They all know that there is no soft way of doing this.

He had almost torn off Sakura's head when she told him that she told Hinata about his condition. In her defense, she believed that Hinata deserved to make up her own mind about the whole situation rather than going through the 'shock therapy' of watching him kill something. Fortunately for her, Sasuke was there. Well, more like she had begged Sasuke to be there should thing go south and thing had almost go south-er than south for her. That and Shikamaru was also there.

Thank that Wendigo.

But anyway! Here's hoping Hinata still likes him...at least...and didn't start running the other direction the moment she sees him. That would be bad. That would be very bad.