Still Water Runs Deep

When it's summer, a trip to a water park is a must. So after much planning, Hinata decided to go to the aquarium first before the water park. Hanabi grumbles about joining but Hiashi decided to take her along with him instead. So she looks to Neji to make sure that Naruto will not 'ruin' Hinata. By the time, they are on the train, she is mentally exhausted by her sister.

She sighs, "She is so persistent on hating you. I just don't get it,"

Neji shrugs, "So, we agree to meet my friends at the aquarium?"

She smiles at him, "Yes. Are you sure they don't want to come to the estate instead of staying at a hotel?"

He nods, "Lee is the one staying at a hotel. He didn't want to bother us with his crazy morning workout routine. Tenten is staying with her relative because she feels more comfortable with them,"

She hums, "I see,"

The train shakes and she stumbles into Naruto's arms. He wraps his free arm around her waist while his other hang onto the handle overhead. She's wearing sensible cream colored sneakers for comfort for the trip. A dark blue waist high jeans and a black shirt with turquoise palm leaves silhouette pattern lined in gold with gold graphic on the front saying 'stay cool' with the front tucked under her belt, a soft gold colors to compliment the gold highlights of her cotton shirt, while the back fall free to the top of her butt.

Naruto has his own style too but all his clothes have a 'window' at the back, exposing his shoulder blades. He matches her with his form fitting short sleeve black turtleneck top and just as tight low rise jeans with a dark green belt with gold buckles. Black combat boots covered his feet, or perhaps they are illusions to hide his hooves. A golden chain with an emerald palm leaf dangle around his neck, making people focus on his muscular chest.

Neji wear his usual crème top cotton shirt and dark blue jeans with black sneakers. He actually matches them with the palm leaves graphic on the front, with the black letters saying 'cool as coconut' on the front. A green sport wristband around his right wrist while his left wear a sport's watch. He is currently busy messaging his friends on his phone, ignoring the couple.

Hinata leans back against Naruto, knowing that he's sturdy enough that the train's shaking can't do much to him. She looks up to see him looking at the passing city sights outside the train's window. She wants to talk to him, wants to ask him what he thinks of her world, but that might bring unwanted attention to them. So she refrains herself from doing so. Instead, she enjoys the view of his focus.

Naruto's blue eyes looks at her and he raises a brow, "What?"

She smiles, "Nothing,"

He blushes, "You're staring,"

She giggles, "I have more right to stare at you than other people,"

He bashfully chuckles, looking to the side before looking back at her, "Smooth,"

They shares a smile before returning to whatever it is that they feels like doing. Hinata looks at Neji but noticed that he is still busy with his friends so she ends up snuggling up against Naruto. Naruto indulges her neediness for him by slightly squeezing her body against his. She wonders how they looked like to the others in the train car. She must looked so clingy.

The train stops at a station and more people joins them, making the train even more full. The fact that the staff at the station is actually packing them up like sardine make it even worse. Hinata ends up completely squished against Naruto. Neji is right behind her but his back against her. That is always the position he takes with her in a crowded train. Because of this, any attempt to molest her while in a packed train was always subverted. But unlike before where she ends up in a corner with Neji, right now she's in Naruto's arms.