How To Give Your Little Sister Existential Crisis

Hinata sits quietly while Hiashi stares down Naruto. She has been nervous since returning yesterday. Naruto had been given the guestroom furthest from the family wing. Although he had pouted at the arrangement to her on the phone, he only smiles and accepted the placement of his guestroom. Hinata had been worried enough about his treatment that she had visited his room to see that it isn't a servant's room.

Otou-sama can be petty.

Hiashi clears his throat, "So. You are Naruto,"

Naruto still has his smile on his face, "Yes, sir,"

Hiashi narrows his eyes on the boy, "You look older than 15,"

Naruto nods, "I'm actually 17, sir,"

Hiashi frowns and Neji's hand stops cutting his pancakes into smaller and smaller squares. Hanabi's eyes are wide as she stares at Naruto and mouths at her 'groomer'. Hinata sighs. Naruto is not so old that he can be called a groomer. Honestly, Hanabi learns about labels for sexual predators too much growing up and she has been rather overprotective of Hinata. Not that Hinata don't understand where she came from.

Hiashi hums, "Why are you in her class then?"

Naruto answers, "Well...there was an explosion in school and for whatever reason, I am too close to it. So I had to be kept at home for the rest of semester. Basically, I'm held back because of technical reasons," He then clears his throat before admitting, "I...uh...I didn't know that Hinata's 15 years old when I met her,"

Neji puts down his fork but holds his knife, "Then why did you insists on going out with her if you know that she is a still a minor?"

Naruto blushes, "That is..."

Hinata answers, "I'm the one who insisted,"

Her family looks at her like she just grown another head. Well, that is rather out of her usual character. Hinata fidgets in her seat before blushing and admits, "I...he didn't want to at first but...I want to and...I love him so...I...with Naruto..." She twiddles her thumb. To be honest, she didn't exactly asked Naruto to go out with her and more pushed him down to have sex with her. But she isn't ready to come out to her family and tell them that she and Naruto had completely skipped all the usual steps couples take before 'doing' it and just jumped the gear to full throttle.

Naruto blushes along with her, hand over his mouth and fidgeting like a shy maiden, "Hinata is very aggressive,"

Hinata don't know if he is doing this on purpose or if he is actually serious.

Hanabi pouts, "But you're ugly!"

Naruto gawks, "Eh?!!"

Hinata huffs, "Hanabi!" She turns to Naruto and see him looking at her tearfully. She immediately remembers his self-consciousness about his appearance in her eyes from the words that Sasuke said. Something about him asking Sasuke if the Tengu find him attractive. When his lips starts to tremble and his voice starts to whimper, Hinata quickly grabs his hand on the table and reassures him, "No. You're not ugly. I love your hair and your hands are warm. But most importantly, you make me feel safe. So don't listen to Hanabi. I think that you very ha-ha-handsome!" She blushes.

Naruto whimpers, "Really? Do you really like how I look? You really don't think I'm ugly?"

Hinata nods her head, "You're beautiful to me!"

She uses her fingers to brush his gold bangs, wipes his brow, rubs his whiskers, cradle his jaw, and stares into his eyes. She loves his eyes. They are like skies to her, so open yet so mysterious and deep. She could fall into them forever...