(S)He Knows

Naruto awkwardly sits next to Hyuuga Hiashi, otherwise known as Hinata's father. The man had been busy but is always present during breakfast. So far, he had managed to avoid being alone with Hiashi and every questions that he had answered were received with a lukewarm response. But today...

Today Naruto is fucked.

Hiashi had requested for his presence and now he is sitting in a car in the passenger seat while Hiashi drives. The car is silver, sleek, and very fast. Everything looks so advanced. He would have been more intimidated by the blatant show of wealth had it not been because he's been to Shangri-La and Jigoku both to visit friends. In fact, the most annoying man he knows of is an immortal ancient king of a now dead empire in Kaze named Gilgamesh and that man is stuck in a shiny golden throne inside his own Treasury. The kind of things in that Treasury is the stuff of legends and myths and should be left forgotten with the king.

Too bad he's now in the Royal Vault and became Minato's favorite chess buddy as well as the Incubus King's reluctant psychiatrist to his endless rant about stupid courtiers and the like. Minato and Gil, as the man liked being referred to, actually shares a hobby of talking smack about annoying courtiers that are too important to turn into paste.

"Naruto?"

Naruto smiles, "Yes, sir?"

Hiashi hums, "How well do you know my daughter?"

Naruto awkwardly opens his fists on his lap and taps his fingers on his knees, "In what way are you asking this question...sir?"

Hiashi takes a sharp turn, hugging the corner, and Naruto wonders if the man has a hobby of illegal racing because that was just a drift he took. He's really flexing on the him, isn't he? But Naruto have to admit, Hiashi's driving skill is really cool. The man would have been a Champion Dragon Rider had he been in Makai. Hiashi straightens the car once more, driving to places unknown and probably has all the right tools in his trunk to take out Naruto and dispose of him...had Naruto been human. The man grips the stirring wheel before asking, "Hinata...has a lot of internal problems. It has surprised me when she came home and declares that she is in a relationship,"

Naruto sways to side as Hiashi takes another sharp turning, drifting along the curves.

Hiashi continues, "Because of her rapid physical growth, Hinata has always had indecent eyes following her. It had baffled me for a very long time and the only clue is the strange bruise on her stomach,"

Another sharp turn.

"When she mentions it, I naturally took her to doctors but no matter what kind of test they did, nothing come up wrong. The only thing I know is that her hormone is hyper active. Her estrogen level is high and she produces a high amount of oestrogen. However, it causes several health issues. Admittedly, females with estrogen levels are often seen to be more attractive then their peers. Not to mention, their scent produced by their oestradiol also attracts others to them,"

The car turns into an off the road forest path.

"Hinata has been struggling since entering puberty with her weight, her menstrual cycles, her premenstrual mood swings, her fatigues, her anxieties, and her depression. She also lacks sexual attraction towards anything or anyone. All of these are signs of high estrogen level. But her scent carries a high amount of oestradiol and it attracts people around her to her in a sexual manner. All these combined along with her age causes her a lot of trouble,"

The car bumps over roots and rocks as they enters deeper into the forest.

"I never believed my father, Hiroshi," Naruto's back twitches at the name, "But Hinata is suffering and since science cannot give me an answer, I seek through his archive. I keep remembering how he kept insisting that the demon that stole my daughter will return for her. And the bruise on Hinata's stomach only grow more ominous as she age. When I lost my wife, I realized that I cannot ignore my suspicion anymore,"