Back To Konoha

She smiles as her father makes Naruto sweats before sending them off to Konoha. But instead of going to the terminal, Naruto takes her somewhere else. Trekking on the off beaten path that he had asked the driver to drop them off on, she asks, "Where are we going?"

He grins with an evil, "I'm going to eat you~!"

Hinata answers in a deadpan 'duh', "You do that even when I'm asleep, anyway,"

After a moment of pause, he coughs, "Uh...yeah...well...who told your pussy to look so juicy?"

She smothers her giggling at his flustered back as she continues to follow him. She knows that he has been eating her out whenever he's bored at night but she had never called him out on it. The first time she wakes up to it, it had almost scared her to death. But he was very gentle and careful, probably afraid to disturb her rest. Not to mention, she probably would have panicked had she not recognized his unique tongue as well as the familiar tingle his saliva left with every swipe. He would then clean her up once he's done before lying down beside her to play with her breast like a fidget toy.

Naruto's nightly habit with her body is rather endearing.

He's like a cat with the zoomies.

They finally stops at a clearing and he opens his arms, "I'm taking us straight back to the Tower,"

Grinning at the idea of experiencing more of Naruto's ability, she hugs him tightly and feels his wings being released. She had once asked where they disappears to and he told her that he just folds them into a separate space the same way he did with their groceries. It is one of the first thing he learned after awakening his Incubus nature. Now, said wings folds around her them and she feels like she's being hugged by the night sky. She loves his wings. They are beautiful to behold.

When they folds back, they are back in the familiar room of the Tower.

Hinata looks around and pulls away only to stop when Naruto's hold didn't release her. She looks at him and found that the light in his eyes is telling her that he's horny. It is a side effect of using his magic. Feeling him pressing against her soft belly, she slips down and starts unraveling his belt before zipping open his fly. His naked semi-hard dick springs out from their confine. She wraps her hand around the base and starts pumping, using the memory of what she had seen him do.

His fingers cards through her hair, his nails sharp and ticklish against her scalp. She looks up at him to see him watching her. As his member become more erect, she smells his unique scent that she couldn't help but inhale. She don't know how to describe it, only that it arouses her. Yet another trait of his Incubus nature that makes it so easy to have sex with him.

She cradles his balls and softly massages them, making him groan. Her eyes land on the weeping slit and she pokes out her tongue to gather them for a taste. Just like before, she cannot stop her mouth from enveloping his tip and starts sucking like a straw. Her tongue continues to lick around and over his tip. Her hand continues to pump him. As more of him lands on her taste buds, her mind flashes with lust. She can feel her pussy dripping from the biological reaction of her mounting desire.

His hands cradles her head as she experiments with what she can do to him. She tries to throat him but he's too big to fit inside her mouth. Even just the head is already too much for her. Her unfamiliar jaw began to grow sore from the wide opening his girth forced them to. As she swallows more and more, Naruto's hip jolts and she can feel him swelling in her hand. His heavy ball twitch and Hinata takes a deep breathe to brace herself just as he began to shoot into her mouth.

His taste is thick on her tongue.

It's like drinking porridge.

It's sticky with a glue like consistency.