I Hate Me

It's the weekend. Hinata looks at her wardrobe before looking at the messages on their group chat. Ino is not on speaking term with Sai and Sai has been trying to talk to her. So it's a little bit awkward with the group at the moment. Because of the two, the plan to go out as a group that weekend had to be canceled. Hinata can't say that she's disappointed. In reality, she is actually relieved.

Ino likes pushing her into stores with clothes that really pushed against her boundaries. She knows that the elf means good but...

She sighs and looks around to where Naruto is squatting in front of his fridge, trying to figure out what's for breakfast. His tails twitches, wagging the tip and hypnotizing her. They're like fires attached to a black whip. She reaches out and grabs one before nuzzling against the soft furs. Ulquiorra-sensei once had his tail out and his tail is blacker than black with an end like a cow's tail. But Naruto's ends are full and fluffy, like a fox's tail. She guessed that it is because he is a descendant of a Kyuubi, a very powerful Kitsune that even amongst the human are revered and feared in equal measure.

Naruto looks over his shoulder, "What is it?"

Hinata looks at him, thinking. What will he think about her sense of fashion? Would he think that she is a prude? All the girls in Makai that she had come across so far as very fashionable and has no qualm about showing their skin. Some even only had a bikini top paired with mini hot pants that looked more like an underwear than an actual functioning pants. Ino once wear one with strings on the side, showing off her lack of underwear while her halter neck barely covers her breasts.

What if he wants to see her in something like that?

Would he...force her like how some of the girls talk about?

"Hinata?"

Hinata blinks, looking up, her fingers trembling, "Y-yes?"

He closes the fridge's door and leans back against it, "You're thinking stupid things again, aren't you?" He looks down and gently pulls at her trembling fingers, "Come on. Talk to me. I can't help you if you won't say a word. Help me understand you better,"

Hinata gulps, her heart racing in her chest, before closing her eyes and ignores her hot cheeks as she smiles at him, "N-no. Y-you're right. It's s-stupid,"

He frowns, "Hinata," His voice has that deepness to it that makes her whole body pause. She looks at him and he sighs, "You know what they say. If it bothers you, then to you it is not stupid. And since I had promised to take care of you, it is not stupid for me either,"

Hinata dawdles. Thinking about her fat legs and her stupidly large breasts. About her pudgy belly that no amount of sit ups could flatten. About her dumb butt that always make her feel even fatter. Nothing she wear will look good on her. Wearing a shapeless sack is already too good for her.

His hand feels warm on her cheek as he cradles her jaw, "Hinata. What are you thinking about?"

She mumbles, "...I'm fat..."

It's a dumb thing to say to her boyfriend. He will probably find her whiny.

"No you're not. You're my favorite shape,"

As always, Naruto loves shocking her. She could feel her brain rebooting from shock and confusion at his words. She frowns, "What shape?"

Naruto smirks, "My babe. That shape, you know?"

She stares at him.

He grimaces, "Too much? No? Okay," He sighs before laughing, "But I am serious. You're Hinata shaped and Hinata is my favorite. Aesthetic? Hinata. Shape? Hinata. Food? Hinata. Smell? Hinata -," She covers his mouth with her hand, face burning in embarrassment. Honestly! How could he say such things with that stupidly devilishly cute smile and not die from shame?!