Havalli Maria JeanEndurance Atlanta, Georgia

Havalli Maria Jean
Endurance
Atlanta, Georgia.

"Here

"Here." Havalli handed her brother the wing-stop bag.

"You my favorite sister, hm." Malik moved his headphones to the side, handing her a stack just because he knew she was all about money and it made up for almost anything when it came to her.

"Boy, you just told Haven that yesterday." She frowned placing the money in her purse to which he chuckled.

Havalli had two younger sisters, Mia and Haven. She was the middle child next to her older brother Malik. Her parents were married and had been since as long as she could remember.

"Valli- Nope." She cut Talon off gaining a few laughs from others in the studio.

"Man- No." She cut him off again.

"Why won't you just let me finish what I got to say?" He mugged.

"I know what you gon ask me Talon, I know you." She spoke, her eyebrows furrowed with a laugh.

"You gon' come around one day." He assured to which she only chuckled.

"Lay back dude." She instructed causing him to lay back on the leather couch that was placed in the studio.

Havalli was a tattoo artist whom had her own shop but traveled as well.

She took another scan around the studio seeing an unfamiliar face in the booth, he was brownskin with locs which specifically were in two strands. He also had diamonds in his, mouth that automatically made Havalli look down at his other jewelry which consisted of a chain of himself, half being silver and the other half with color.

The eyes on the chain lit up red and the diamonds sparkled in the dark lighting of the room. He wore a star pinky ring followed up with other rings, he looked good.

"Who is that?" She spoke to where only he could hear.

"Kso, don't worry bout' him. You supposed to be my girlfriend the hell." Talon frowned.